The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UI advices

Koubo
Koubo
✭✭✭
Hello.
So, i asked several times in my discords channels adivces and opinion about addons (especially UI addons) because i dont find any that fit all my "needs"
I'm looking for
-performances
-features
-accuracy
(ye i know, i'm loking for the Graal)

I have one setting with Bandit, which works fine but many player dont recommend it (never told me why) I also found it less accurate than Srendar for example. And if i stack another addon with it, i instantly feel laggs and delay in my rotations. So i only use Bandit as a standalone. And i disable all the things i dont need.

I set another setup of addons, using LUI extended and Srendar. Felt more accurate for my rotation but i found more spike lagg and worse latency with this setup.

Both come with handy feature like no prompte for TP, more commands (TP to your home). Bandit's minimap is OK, i dont use any with LUI.E (because feel laggy). Both have combat alerts inbuild i think (i also use CCA) but work differently.

Do anyone have the same feeling? and any advice to help me to improve that (or not? :p)
Thanks in advance and sorry for my poor english. Hope people can read me tho <3
  • Vasouris
    Vasouris
    Soul Shriven
    It comes down to just testing stuff.
    I use LUI with shrendarr and no problems here. Without these addons I gain maybe 2 fps.
    That being said, i disabled almost everything in LUI except the unit frames and chat announcements I think.
    Same with shrendarr, I disabled all debuffs/buffs except for the one i want to see.

There is also FTC, Jogroup, etc for unit frames.
    In my experience and from others, bandits is very resource heavy resulting in fps drops and laggyness...

All in all:
    Test different addons, but most of all disable what you don't need.
    Less is more with addons.

Your English is really good btw!
    Vasouris - "Vas" - Templar Healer

Guilds:
    • Potato Knights - Progressive guild
    • Omnia Vincit - Progressive guild
    • Dragonia - Dutch social guild

My youtube healer channel
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭
    Vasouris wrote: »
    It comes down to just testing stuff.
    I use LUI with shrendarr and no problems here. Without these addons I gain maybe 2 fps.
    That being said, i disabled almost everything in LUI except the unit frames and chat announcements I think.
    Same with shrendarr, I disabled all debuffs/buffs except for the one i want to see.

There is also FTC, Jogroup, etc for unit frames.
    In my experience and from others, bandits is very resource heavy resulting in fps drops and laggyness...

All in all:
    Test different addons, but most of all disable what you don't need.
    Less is more with addons.

Your English is really good btw!

Thanks for your feedback. I (of course) disable every stuff i dont need. That's why i like LUI over Bandits. You cant disable things seperatly in Bandits while you can in LUI (only show stuff i need, same for Srendar, only the 3-4 stuff i need to keep up my rotation)
    I heard FTC isn't up to date, but maybe this information is outdated. Not a fan of Jogroup (cant tell why)