Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Campaign rewards for top players

MKintr
MKintr
✭✭✭
The Top 2%/3-10% players on the Leaderboard in their Alliance get additional rewards after the end of the campaign.

Where or how can I see, what my current rank is?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @MKintr

on a character which hasn't gone to cyro that campaign, repair a wall or heal someone at a keep.
    when you have gained AP wait for your char to register on the leaderboards - this will show you roughly how many players maximum there are and give you some idea of how many you need to be in top 10/2%

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    That's the worst workaround to guess it. Very impractical, if you are active in multiple campaigns. In other words you can't really see it without that trick.
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While you can see your rank at any time, I don't know of any easy way to tell if said rank is in the say top 10%
  • jasonleitch1_ESO
    jasonleitch1_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @MKintr

You can check your current rank in a campaign in 2 ways (although it will not give you the actual top percent; ie: top 2%-3%).

First method. Click on the Caslte icon for the Alliance War (or press "L"), make sure you are on the Overview tab (It should sow the score). Click on "Emperorship". There it will show the top 10 as well as your current rank.

Second Method. Click on your Journal (quest log) ("J"). From there click on the far right tab which will be "leadership". That will allow you to see the top 100 players. It has an option for Overall (top 100 players of all 3 factions combined) as well as options for the top 100 leaders of each faction.

Hopefully this helps some.

PC/NA: Pentar Stonedrake (mag sorc) - Undefined (technically my main)
    PC/NA: Pentora Stonedrake (stam sorc) - Death Huntress (NB hunter / speed build)
  • MKintr
    MKintr
    ✭✭✭
    thank you, but this is not related to the campaign rewards. They are calculated for the top 2-10% of each faction for each campaign. The method of Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO seems to be the onliest way.