The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you get event Glorious Summerset Coffers / Tickets?!?

Excaltic
Excaltic
✭✭✭
How do you get event Glorious Summerset Coffers / Tickets?!?

I keep getting normal even Coffers but no Glorious ones and I also don't receive tickets, neither do my friends.

How does this work?!?! They are also not present in my inventory
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to do one Summerset daily quest each day.
  • Excaltic
    Excaltic
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, that worked, tnx! :)
  • NeverLand6979
    NeverLand6979
    Soul Shriven
    I just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else!?🤷🏻‍♀️👀👂

So.... I have been SuPeR busy working this week so I didn't get a chance to play any of the Summerset event. 🎮 I HATE missing events!! 👊 So today I decided before work I would log on and try and get my "glorious" summerset coffer. So I went to an abyssal glacier, didn't get it, just a summerset coffer with 1 Culanda Laquer and one piece of blue armor. So I get on ESO forum and read that it's daily quest that give you the "glorious" coffer, so here I go to Alinor and grab my 2 daily quest, off to kill Grevald, once again, I recieved a 1 bunch of insect parts and 1 blue piece of armor!!!!🤬

Its ***! These events are highlights my days!! I love to get all my prizes!!! 🎁

And does anyone know how to complain about this and be heard?
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you return to the daily quest giver?