The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summerset Event ... Summerset Housing

A_Whooter
A_Whooter
Soul Shriven
So the Summerset Event for 2020 is in full swing, but I don't see the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto for sale. Are they not offering it this year?

(I've also had other people in some of my guilds asking about the Grand Psijic Villa.)

I know you can go through the support tickets to request a specific house, but was hoping to find out if they'll be selling it soon. :smiley: I'd much rather buy it furnished.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hm yes. They were skimping on the House re-releases this year. They usually bring back a house for each celebration but they didn't this time around... A bit weird since there are even two limited time houses related to Summerset, and we didn't see any of them return.

I got the Psijic Villa for free, and I bought the Aldmeri Grotto during the Black Friday sales one time... so perhaps they will return more houses for Black Friday this year? No clue why else they wouldn't just cycle them back into the Store regularly, especially when there's a related event.
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so sad. Why are they being stingy? lol
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes the houses for anniversary events are secret flash sales. It may pop up this coming week even if it wasn’t previewed in the showcase.