Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dear Elders...please bring back Manelord Nightmare Senche and meridian sabre cat

ZamanShah
ZamanShah
✭✭
My fellow elders...

I have a humble request. Can you please bring back the manelord nightmare senche mount.

I have been waiting for it for a bleeding long time now. It would be nice to get a chance to purchase it in crowns or in future crate boxes.

I literally have all the lion mane mounts (Noble, Pride, Dark-Mane, Black Mane). I just dont have the Manelord.

Two other additional requests are:
1) Meridian Sabre cat. I love this mount. Would love to se it back soon.

2) Flame atronach crates.
Also it would be nice to get the flame atronach crates back again. Dont remember when it came back to stores.

Again, it would make me and im sure many others very happy to get a chance to get a hold of them.

Patiently awaiting your response...

Zaman
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As someone who bought the meridian sabre cat, I would personally advise against it. It doesn't have a unique roar, summon animation, or anything. It just glows.
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    Oh i didnt know...
    I thought it would be a cool collection for my templar.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZamanShah wrote: »
    Oh i didnt know...

The next crown crate season will be Meridia themed, so also potentially good for templars. Perhaps those mounts will be too bright for you though, given the black cat pattern. :P
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    Oh i didnt know...

The next crown crate season will be Meridia themed, so also potentially good for templars. Perhaps those mounts will be too bright for you though, given the black cat pattern. :P

One: There's been no confirmation on the next set of crates at all.

Two: The evidence that leads us to reasonable theories shows us that it's Sovngarde themed. Meridia has nothing to do with Sovngarde. Sovngarde isn't even an Oblivion plane. It's Aetherius.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    Yh i heard about the sovngarde crates from the datamine..its not meredia themed.
    However, imo the sovngarde mounts do look like templars mounts. Not lore wise ofcourse.

• Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i didnt know...

Two: The evidence that leads us to reasonable theories shows us that it's Sovngarde themed. Meridia has nothing to do with Sovngarde. Sovngarde isn't even an Oblivion plane. It's Aetherius.

Datamine is pretty much confirmation, they're not gonna completely revamp the finished models. And literally no one said anything about Sovngarde being associated with Oblivion so I don't know what your tangent was for.

OP, there will be ethereal, slightly glowy, light-themed looking mounts that are pale yellow and will perfectly fit a classic Templar or Meridia-Worshipper theme but are NOT Meridia or Templar based. ;)
  • ZamanShah
    ZamanShah
    ✭✭
    Aha awesome. Cant wait to see their animation and effect.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh i didnt know...

Datamine is pretty much confirmation, they're not gonna completely revamp the finished models. And literally no one said anything about Sovngarde being associated with Oblivion so I don't know what your tangent was for.

OP, there will be ethereal, slightly glowy, light-themed looking mounts that are pale yellow and will perfectly fit a classic Templar or Meridia-Worshipper theme but are NOT Meridia or Templar based. ;)

You know Templar magic is specifically granted by Aedra, right?

It's all there in the lorebooks.

Templars are the opposite of Daedra-worshippers.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i didnt know...

You know Templar magic is specifically granted by Aedra, right?

It's all there in the lorebooks.

Templars are the opposite of Daedra-worshippers.

...And? Did anyone say they were the same thing or connected in any way? :D
    Edited by Raisin on July 24, 2020 1:28PM