Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot login to game starting launcher through steam client

Kirelin
Kirelin
Soul Shriven
This started today. I thought i was updating my forum password, little did i realize that in bethesdas infinite wisdom forum passwords and id are separate from ESO main account passwords. I need help changing my account password back to the original steam linked password.

The password update interface for the main eso acct. wont let me do that since you cant reuse old passwords.
  • Kirelin
    Kirelin
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention that when i click the support link i get a time out / no response error.
  • Kirelin
    Kirelin
    Soul Shriven
    Finally managed to get the support page and it wont let me submit a ticket without a credit card number. Thanks a lot.
  • Kirelin
    Kirelin
    Soul Shriven
    Ok finally managed to login starting with the steam web interface instead of the launcher. You guys apparently have two accounts for me under the same email address and seem to randomly pick which one to display. Email me, i want to get this straightened out.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kirelin

If you've not done so, go ahead and open a ticket with customer support for help with your accounts.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post