Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I’m lonely :(

gamerguy757
gamerguy757
✭✭✭✭✭
So I’m about to hit CP160.
I came from console from an active Trial/Dungeon and Trader Guild.
I miss the friends I made and running dungeons every night.
I’m An experienced Player since launch, but I converted to PC to enjoy the game better.
I could really use some friends who want to run Trials and dungeons.
I could really use a trader guild so I am enjoy that again too.
Anybody willing to invite me?
PC NA
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe head over to the Guild recruitment section, champ.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im on pc eu so i cant recommend a specific guild but would also recommend look for a socioue pve gorup content guild int the guild rooster
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking to see if @gamergal is around.,

But seriously, it is good to look for a guild. Finding a good group of people to enjoy the game with opens up more of the game in a much more enjoyable manner than pugging groups ever could. Good luck.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

But seriously, it is good to look for a guild. Finding a good group of people to enjoy the game with opens up more of the game in a much more enjoyable manner than pugging groups ever could. Good luck.

I would second your claim, though I also have experiences that ward against it. I used to be in two social Guilds a while ago. The first one was just a loose group of people who really only cared about hanging out on comms over actually doing things together. Nice and friendly at first but an "inner circle" ended up forming without me in it and eventually the lack of inclusion and drive for everyone to play together made me leave. I then found a more PvP oriented social guild.

That one I got very invested in, and I got pretty buddy buddy with several of the veterans of it. We'd do Cyrodiil and Imp City runs together, they were actually the ones that helped progress me into the PvPer I am now. We'd also get together regularly to do Dungeons runs for gear and achievements and it was great. Was even made an Officer after just a short time. But then of course, drama reared it's head involving the Guild Master and I just wasn't going to keep myself around that, cause this is supposed to be a video game. After I chose to leave them as well, I completely lost touch with the guys I used to dungeon run with, and now I'm alone again.

In the end, they're not really friends, they're internet buddies. Gamers you play with at the moment, but the bond rarely lasts.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do people find these even some what social/active guilds? I've had no luck finding a cool one, every one I've joined, that clearly said casual/social/dungeon focused/noob friendly has been anything but. No one wants to group up and do dungeons, no-one says anything in chat unless they are selling something.
    This is by far the least social mmo I've ever played which makes me sad. In the 4 months I've been playing, and 5 different guilds I've ran 3 dungeons with guildies, even with asking multiple times when 50-100 people were online... And that's with me on a healer and my friend on a tank.
    We've had way better luck with zone chat and met some really cool people that way.
  • Josira
    Josira
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Lonely im Dad!
    "BlooD FReNZy TicKS aLL thE BoXes of WhaT iT mEanS tO bE a VaMpiRe"