The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cloud Pet (Remember Rock Pet)

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
If we already have a rock pet what about a Cloud Pet but with all the elements of a cloud-like Snow, Rainbow, Rain, Lightning, Thunder, and turn in colors like gray, black, red(Vampires).
8ea3f820b1ef8cf4b04cecb098c43709.gif
RelO.gif
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I like that unique idea! I doubt it will happen, though.
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashryn wrote: »
    Actually, I like that unique idea! I doubt it will happen, though.

You're right it's just the thought that counts that the magic to it all.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would really like one of those!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭
    hmm, i really like your idea, but want to expand it: one that reperents every weather situation ( like you want), but also some that just have 1 weather type: a snow cloud, a rain cloud, a good weather cloud, a storm cloud, a rainbow cloud and maybe a mlp discord reference a cotton candy cloud with chocolate rain (dont take the last one to serious, it is more a funny suggestion than anything else). Really hope we get some more voriplasm pets.
    Edited by HoyaCarnosa on June 15, 2020 9:29PM
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is brilliant.

Also some type of living plant or flower.

Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 16, 2020 3:56AM
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is brilliant.

Thanks for the Compliment
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm, i really like your idea, but want to expand it: one that reperents every weather situation ( like you want), but also some that just have 1 weather type: a snow cloud, a rain cloud, a good weather cloud, a storm cloud, a rainbow cloud and maybe a mlp discord reference a cotton candy cloud with chocolate rain (dont take the last one to serious, it is more a funny suggestion than anything else). Really hope we get some more voriplasm pets.

Gee thanks mate and me to on more voriplasm pets
    Options
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    One piece did it~
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love that, the lightning one would be great for my sorc :D
    Options
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    18b33aa5991cb72f007f2a4072514af2ce08f61b_hq.jpg
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1k2g.gif
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea, too. I'm imagining a small cloud that follows you around raining on stuff. It would be fun for a magic user.
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is brilliant.

thanks, mate
    Options
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me of the "gardener" you can see in Artaeum. Anyone else notice that? It brings a smile to my face every time my character walks by them, ingame.

Also, I am a terrible person, and would totally make a vampire if the little raincloud existed, just so that I could have it follow him around. His name would be Grimdark McBroodmore, and it would be wonderful. I would hope there would be thunder effects.

I am a terrible, terrible person.
    Options
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Oh-oh! Nascent Clouds incoming!

You would have to purchase a Magical Crystal Jar of Opaline Vapor, etc, probably from Tickets. However, there will be very sligth chance to fill an empty magical jar (which you can only have one of at a time, and costs 10.000? gold from the Impresario) with a currently available but uncollected vapor after finishing a HarrowSTORM event.

Then, when you would have four jars of magical "ice-themed" vapor, for example, all of those could be brought to a new NPC located in a tower somewhere dramatically,like on a cliff high above everything that surrounds this place. Almost like the tip of Solitude, when I think about it B)o:)

This sciencedude (obviously portrayed as a wizard because this is back in the days), would be able to somehow combine the four jars and turn them in to tiny, tiny liquid water droplet particles floating in the air like dust; creating your new personal Freezing Blizzard Cloud, etc.
    It wouldn't hurt if it they had their own mood as well, and a few mental breakdowns/rages once it a while :D

It would be so fancy if these could be the first combat pets, for example only to able to do harm where non-combat pets already are able to follow now. Maybe too much of a stretch to include combat pets like this, and maybe too close to P2W as well, locked behind tickets, or RNG in the Graymoor chapter :open_mouth:

Anyway, opposed to how one Indrik currently can be transformed into multiple new ones, how about multiple elemental clouds could be added together into one massive one, growing larger or just more intense for every new type of energy?
    Just some of the energy from the orignal cloud would be transfered, so you would still keep the orignal pet cloud in addition to the combined version.

This one would be able to "switch" between the different elemental states, depending on your current magic output.

Come on, ZOS! Through some sience atus! :#
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
    Options
  • HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭
    Another Idea (after highly supporting the cloud idea) : Do you like dark souls? Remember the chest mimics there? After seeing a elder scrolls reddit post about a line of corn flowers (oh a corn flower....a little bit later: oh a corn flower...a little bit later oh a....you know what i mean) and reading the comments how it looks like they leading you into a trap....well after reading that post i thought: why not make farming in eso a little bit more interesing: Make flower and other crafting material mimics that appear sometimes instead of normal harvesting materials, looking like normal materials until you try to harvest them, after defeating them they drop the materials that they represent and with a low chance a mimic non combat pet (if harvested from a corn flower then it is a corn flower mimic), when you stand still it burries itself and looks like a normal flower, sometimes shaking itself to reveal its true nature, otherwise it will follow you in his mimic form....
    Edited by HoyaCarnosa on July 18, 2020 4:41PM
    Options
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another Idea (after highly supporting the cloud idea) : Do you like dark souls? Remember the chest mimics there? After seeing a elder scrolls reddit post about a line of corn flowers (oh a corn flower....a little bit later: oh a corn flower...a little bit later oh a....you know what i mean) and reading the comments how it looks like they leading you into a trap....well after reading that post i thought: why not make farming in eso a little bit more interesing: Make flower and other crafting material mimics that appear sometimes instead of normal harvesting materials, looking like normal materials until you try to harvest them, after defeating them they drop the materials that they represent and with a low chance a mimic non combat pet (if harvested from a corn flower then it is a corn flower mimic), when you stand still it burries itself and looks like a normal flower, sometimes shaking itself to reveal its true nature, otherwise it will follow you in his mimic form....

A little mushroom (Pet)that can follow you around Like you see in Mario brothers, but more or organic like.
    Edited by Inhuman003 on July 22, 2020 5:57PM
    Options