The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elemental Succession magcro build?

jecks33
jecks33
✭✭✭✭✭
i found the rarest staff in the game, an ES inferno staff and i would like to use it in some way :D

what about ES staff/jewelry and bright throat on body?
s&b or ice staff backbar?
PC-EU
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would put an ES inferno on a mag dk before anything else. If you had gotten an ice staff then I would think both magden and magcro could benefit. Both Colossus and Boneyard are frost damage, stack those with some ice staff skills you might have something.

If you look at the other Grave Lord skills, you also have flame and shock damage represented. One of the great applications of ES is that Force Pulse/Crushing Shock procs all three flavors of ES buffs at once so you could still use an ES flame staff on magcro and use multiple elements. In that case BTB is not a bad set to use with it. Potato s&b would work, could go maelstrom resto.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube