The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter vs Pacrooti

thorwyn
thorwyn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Pacrooti popping up whenever I hit ESC or enter any ingame menu. This is still an issue... will it be fixed at some point? Las tupdate of the AddOn was 10th of July, so it looks as if the programmers are still more or less active!?
And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may have enabled the pet hiding mode. Check in the settings for that addon under time savers. While it will eventually hide all combat pets and all players, it uses the Pacrooti interface to accomplish this feature. Turn that option off and you should be good again.
    Edited by redspecter23 on July 19, 2020 7:48AM
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If/when you do find the add-on setting (it exists) just be a good lad/lass and remember to dismiss ALL your pets in and around craft areas, quest turn-in points, bankers, trader kiosks, npcs....

Thanks.
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You may have enabled the pet hiding mode. Check in the settings for that addon under time savers. While it will eventually hide all combat pets and all players, it uses the Pacrooti interface to accomplish this feature. Turn that option off and you should be good again.

That's the kicker... I can not disable the settings. The add on won't let me change it once I enabled it. I even uninstalled the entire add on... still no luck.

And no, Souterain, I will not dismiss anything. Thanks.
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon