Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crow's Wood, Blackfeather Court

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hey, ZOS.

I want a small house in the Crow's Wood with lots of outdoor space to fill with trees, plants, and little shanties. I just love the spooky, purple scenery!

I also want a Blackfeather Court banker and merchant that will low-key insult me when I interact with them.

Please? I need this.
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a haunted house in Glenumbra I think. Pretty cool.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's a haunted house in Glenumbra I think. Pretty cool.

The Coven Cottage? I have it! It's my favorite house so far. <3 The fact that you can get it for gold, and at a low price, is even better!
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know you could get it for gold! :open_mouth:
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know you could get it for gold! :open_mouth:

Yeah! You have to have done a bunch of the Halloween achievements. I'll check which ones after I log in. Let's see. . .

Okay, you have to unlock the "An Unsparing Harvest" achievement. For that, you need to do these ones:

"Pumpkin Pairs Well With Guts"
    "Plunder Skull Fanatic"
    "Reaper's Harvest"
    "Happy Work For Hollowjack"

It's super easy, and if you've done any Halloween stuff at all you're probably mostly there. The "Happy Work For Hollowjack" one requires you to know all of the Hollowjack motif, and afaik it doesn't have to be during Halloween. You can find the motif chapters super cheap in guild stores.

The house was about 250,000 gold iirc. I THINK you can walk in any time outside of Halloween and buy it if you have the achievements.
    Edited by SickleCider on July 10, 2020 12:18PM
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, ZOS.

I also want a Blackfeather Court banker and merchant that will low-key insult me when I interact with them.

^ THIS
    "You want something? Featherless!, give me you shinies"
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HollowFineAmericanriverotter-size_restricted.gif

"You, wingless! Want! Want shinies! Give shinies! Give shinies, or be pecked!"

I already have fond feelings from trading with Pickle-Pee in Dark Souls.