Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Introduce a system of passive burnable skills for Gold Champion Points and Alliance Points.

Trampler
Trampler
✭✭
Introduce a system of passive burnable skills for Gold Champion Points and Alliance Points.
Both for the Account personally and for the Guilds. System Example:

We run up to the trainer and say I want to increase my strength, teach me!

we pay 100,000 gold we get 1% to damage for a period of 30 days time will go
Further Pay 200,000 - 0.5%
400,000 - 0.25%

Converting PE Points for example
100,000 Experience - 1% and so on
200,000 - 0.5
also Alliance Points

A kind of scrolls for increasing stats or other skills
for Gold

Or just introduce such scrolls

What will it give? Whoever has a lot of Gold can be a little bit stronger

The economy is stabilizing and the same level of pumping points will be
interest in playing
Can introduce the Time Freeze system entered It goes like experience scrolls
This dear developers you already think and balance from the word Balance
For a clan to make it a little more expensive Skills will be applied from the strongest clan!

I apologize for the broken language I used google translator!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a massive gold/AP sink, but also the sort of thing that only benefits players or guilds with lots and lots of gold/AP. Its very disadvantageous to new players or players who, you know, don't care to spend all their time grinding for gold/AP or just buying crowns and trading gifts to make gold for these proposed benefits.

Guilds would have to pass the costs on to their members, which hurts newer guilds who don't have the cash reserves and guilds that cater to newer players. Guilds need to be accessible to all players since they are so heavily tied to the trading system.

CP is in the process of being reworked, slowly. ZOS hasn't given us any hints about how they plan to rework it, afaik.

I do realize that after a certain point, your gold/AP and CP just becomes a meaningless number once you have enough to do anything you want, but I don't think this is an acceptable way to benefit people who have an excess.

(Note: I have millions in gold and AP, and can make roughly 1 million gold a week when I farm consistently for raw mats and nirncrux. I've got well over the current CP cap. I'm one of those player who could benefit from this change, and I still don't think its good for most players.)