Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We need more targetable pets in BGs ...

Weesacs
Weesacs
✭✭✭✭
We need more ... I like zoo's. Haven't been to one in a while.

I also like toppling charging pets. Is fun. I've got a surplus of magicka anyway so it's fine.

Putting eclipse on an engine guardian makes sense as well because ... well when you do that and the engine guardian attacks it's killing itself ...

Oh wait ...
High Elf Templar
PS4 - EU - DC
Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely, more targetable pets!

Given such a precise targeting system, there would be no reason to complain.
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If atleast the "lock target" would work as such..
  • Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pets should just be visually changed to giant pillars since thats what they are, perfect LoS 24/7 with 0 effort, guaranteed to make half spells miss you.
  • Algorax
    Algorax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weesacs wrote: »
    We need more ... I like zoo's. Haven't been to one in a while.

I also like toppling charging pets. Is fun. I've got a surplus of magicka anyway so it's fine.

Putting eclipse on an engine guardian makes sense as well because ... well when you do that and the engine guardian attacks it's killing itself ...

Oh wait ...

The sarcasm here tastes so good <3
  • lrs8855b14_ESO
    lrs8855b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, you can quickly double tap tab-target, but I feel your frustration. Here is me wishing Minor Slayer works on them so I can run VO/FG without remorse, hell - even Heem-Ja's if I'm feeling like taking down the adds before the boss.
    giphy.gif
    StamDK StamBlade MagCro MagPlar MagSorc TankDen

• AzurasCry
    AzurasCry
    ✭✭
    At least the Engine Gaurdian is living up to its name. Automatic and Protective!
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    AzurasCry wrote: »
    At least the Engine Gaurdian is living up to its name. Automatic and Protective!

Lol I like it 😂👍
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, you can quickly double tap tab-target, but I feel your frustration. Here is me wishing Minor Slayer works on them so I can run VO/FG without remorse, hell - even Heem-Ja's if I'm feeling like taking down the adds before the boss.
    giphy.gif

Sadly tab targeting doesn't help, you will still hit the per.
    Which is half the issue with them.