The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the most damage I can get from a two handed weapons?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Just talking about the weapon itself - with trait research, at the highest level, likely legendary. Alone or with a set?

Best Answers

• Eclipze
    Eclipze
    ✭✭
    the most you can hit for is probably like a 30k dizzying swing, but you will most likely run out of stamina or unable to sustain against most people attacking you at one time. and also die really quickly since you would be specced all into damage.
    Answer ✓
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »
    How about a set that increases two handed weapon damage? I know i won't get 30K but can dish out damage, and still stay alive....thoughts?

There is, it’s the Sword-Singer set, but I don’t recall it being used in any builds so it’s probably not as useful as you would like.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Answer ✓
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about a set that increases two handed weapon damage? I know i won't get 30K but can dish out damage, and still stay alive....thoughts?
  • Eclipze
    Eclipze
    ✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »

You can run sword singer with ancient dragon guard, the 2nd set will help dish out more damage while granting resistances to stay alive.
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Did not even know about these sets!