The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hip dips and floating tassets (body slider questions)

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
de1fnxh-c336c4d1-1e57-425e-898a-6dace9501d7d.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZDA3MjhiYTAtZjliOC00OWQyLWI3NDctZWZiNTBlZTM5OGRmXC9kZTFmbnhoLWMzMzZjNGQxLTFlNTctNDI1ZS04OThhLTZkYWNlOTUwMWQ3ZC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.aAjLBL1UOyNxlpzIQcKD9xHUKZzkBjnsspBmRLEFHcU

Can anyone suggest a fix for this? I tried to highlight the issue as much as I could, but my boy's hips are sort of concave. It creates a really odd shape, and makes the tassets even worse, cuz they all tend to float away at the top. I thought it was the Celestial legs, but all leg pieces do this. He's a Breton, with the hip and posterior sliders maxed (booty). Would pulling in the gut and legs help? I didn't want him to be thin.
Edited by SickleCider on July 16, 2020 10:28PM
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though forum-goers can give suggestions, @Versispellis, it still comes down to a matter of personal preference. ;)

I would start with the posterior slider exactly in the middle ... with gut, hip, and legs in the left-center.

Then, start playing with the sliders from there.

The above are generally my preferences but you'll have to find what suits your taste.

Cz7JXCe.png
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Taleof2Cities Your character looks well proportioned, so I'll try your method and see if that helps!
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨