The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Get a Free Pet by Verifying & Opting In to Email"

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    "Codes are still being sent out in waves to eligible players. If you haven't received yours yet please hang tight for now."

https://twitter.com/TESOnline/status/1282709580481474566

Thanks for posting this! I don't do Twitter or FB, so wouldn't have known otherwise. Last official word I saw was on 7/8 from Gina here on the forums.

Will continue to hang tight, but I think it understandable for players to start to wonder a bit, considering this is the first time, iirc, that the rollout was spread out over such a long time. When I read "sometime in July," I read it to mean that at some point in July, they'd distribute them to all players in a close span of time, as for previous rewards. Not, we'll start sending out in waves to players throughout the entire month.

So, I think it was fair to get clarification on this from ZOS. But, now we know that they're still going out. Hopefully, when they're all done, they'll let us know, so that then we'll know to contact them via support if we didn't get an email.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    Olauron wrote: »
    This is not the first time when the exact period of giving away some reward is vague. But it is the first time (as far as I remember) when the same reward to different players is given at different times. Usually this vague timing simply means that it is too early to tell the day or week, because it can change in the future. Still usually once the reward is given to some accounts, it is also given to all other qualified accounts within the day. So when it doesn't happen, of course players start to think that they have missed their reward (not that such bugs are uncommon here).

"During the month of July" is not in the least bit vague.
    Just like in any other article when the rewards were given to everyone at one time (#3). I suggest you actually read what is already written, at least by those who you answer to.

You can keep incrementing your counter until the end of time but that won't change the fact that "during the month of July" means "during the month of July". It really is that simple.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the e-mail July 15, followed the simple instructions, got the pet. No problem. Thanks, and I hope it goes smoothly for others as well. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got the e-mail July 15, followed the simple instructions, got the pet. No problem. Thanks, and I hope it goes smoothly for others as well. :)

Keep checking my email, but still no pet for me yet. Still have a couple weeks to go, but it's hard to be patient when I see other players in game sporting their new pet. :D
  • OrionPriest
    I just got mine yesterday as well. They are still coming out.
  • B100d1ust88
    Hi, guys. I just got my code. So, sooner or later you will all get yours. I mean the giveaway definitely works.
    Edited by B100d1ust88 on July 16, 2020 11:26PM
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got my code today July 17. Thanks!

I grumbled earlier in this thread. I still think that ZOS should have sent these out to current players first. Something simple, like sort the long list based upon most recent login to the game. I do not think this would be hard for ZOS to do, and everyone who logged in sometime last month would have gotten their code in the first wave of emails.
  • TonyDemonLord
    TonyDemonLord
    ✭✭✭
    Finally got the free pet, just took forever to get it
    i8yoi6w4ffqt.png
    Xbox NA
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have now received the new pet everywhere that I am expected it to be.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • HawkFest
    HawkFest
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Elsonso wrote: »
    "Codes are still being sent out in waves to eligible players. If you haven't received yours yet please hang tight for now."

https://twitter.com/TESOnline/status/1282709580481474566

Thanks for posting this! I don't do Twitter or FB, so wouldn't have known otherwise. Last official word I saw was on 7/8 from Gina here on the forums.
    Zenimax announcements should not solely rely on Twitter or whatever "partner" company they'd hence oblige us to join, NO WAY! Zenimax, please use your own Web Site "Community News", or "News" section for such messages! Twitter is a cancer where I don't want to take part, period.

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I mentioned quite a few posts up, I got my pet no problems well within the advertised timeframe.

After some time now to evaluate their 'promotional e-mails' that I signed up for, I am pleased. I have found their few e-mails to be completely appropriate and not at all spammy in frequency. New crown store items out for the upcoming month, crown sale in progress. I concerned about abuse/spam but I think they are doing fine in that regard. I'm sure ZoS is aware that I can always turn off e-mail notifications if it gets too spammy but so far I'm perfectly happy with how they are managing e-mails. Good job, ZoS. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never received any email, either the pet code or the announcements. I have checked my junk every day and not there.

Edit: I just logged in as usual but it wouldn't let me. I then logged in through steam (which is linked) and the settings have been reset. I'm wondering now if other people were having the same issue where they were logging directly into the website account and not their steam linked account?
    Edited by seecodenotgames on August 8, 2020 9:06AM
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • tigerdrsk
    tigerdrsk
    ps4 player and me and relatives watched on our twitch accounts on different devices on saturday and none of our accounts have any pets or crates. how long do they usually take to pop up?
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a different promo pet than the twitch pony. this was a dwarven spider pet. As it turns out I never got either.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • UtopianWarrior88
    UtopianWarrior88
    ✭✭✭
    11 August and still nothing. I'm sorry @ZOS_GinaBruno but this is not acceptable.