Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO is not working

Arantesovelha
Arantesovelha
✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

I've had some problems with ESO since Friday. I started showing extremely high latency (for example, my character is slower than everyone else and I’m wearing the ring of wild hunt ... it’s as if the game couldn’t “process” my movement speed and for a instant, I get slower... and it happens every time I do some action(skill, dodge roll,etc... ).

Today, I have a lot of game freezes on the loading screens ... Every time I use a wayshrines, my game crashes. I reinstalled the game and now I can't log in with my main character, the game is freezed on the loading screen.

Does anyone else have these problems or know how to fix it?

Edit: Just tried to log in again, and now the game dont freeze but its showing error 303(Connection to the server has time out)... its like i have some problems with my connection, but everything else is working just fine and the problems start for no reason.
Edited by Arantesovelha on July 15, 2020 1:24AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Arantesovelha

Error 303 indicates that there are connectivity issues between the console and our servers. Opening ports and removing local save data can often help with this error message.

PlayStation 4 Ports:
    • TCP Ports 10040 through 10060
    • UDP Ports 50000 through 60000
    • UDP Ports 12000 through 32000
    • UDP Port 6250
    • UDP Port 5060
    • UDP Port 5062
    • UDP Port 3478 through 3479
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433

In addition to the above, deleting your ESO saved data file can resolve some errors on console. Please be aware that deleting the save data will only reset your Options settings, and that no character data or game progress will be affected.

To delete save data on the PlayStation 4:
    1. From the PlayStation Dynamic Menu, navigate to Settings.
    2. Go to Application Saved Data.
    3. In Application Saved Data, select The Elder Scrolls Online box
    4. Press the [Options] button of the controller on the ESO Save Data.
    5. Select Delete.

After you have cleared your game save data, restart your console and try logging back into the game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Arantesovelha
    Arantesovelha
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the answer

I’m sorry if that sound stupidy, but how I open the ports in my console??

I will try delete the save file after my work today :)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Arantesovelha

The listed ports would need to be open through whichever router your PS4 is connected to for accessing the internet.
    Staff Post
  • Arantesovelha
    Arantesovelha
    ✭✭✭
    The game is working now, but i still have a high latency... There is a way to test ping in game?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Arantesovelha

The following link from Playstation here goes over how to test your internet connection
    Staff Post