Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Quick question about craft

devildarklink
Hey there, I am around CP 70 at the moment nightblade (use bow , dual wield daggers and bow), I have been deconstructing everything excluding medium armour, daggers and bow (which I would like to craft to me, so I research the traits - can't research everything because of inventory space xD ).

But I find myself not using craft at all for my build because I have been lvling up very fast on dungeons with friends and the loot I get is always better than the one I get for craft. It seems craft will only be worth when I am stable high cp level 810.

Even if I craft it I will be lvling up fast and the crafted items will no longer be enough for me because of the items lvl, so what is the point? Maybe crafting for others it seems, even that they will have better items than the ones from my traits?

Also is there a way to increase the lvl of the armour? or there is only the improvement (colours) of items?

Thanks!
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The highest item lvl is cp160 and the max cp you can have is 810. So don't worry, just focus on getting to cp 160 and keep deconstructing and research for your crafting. Once you are 160 you can start so craft sets you want to use :)

And yes you can only increase the colour of an armour piece, but once you get to cp160 you will only get cp160 gear since its the cap.

and a tip is research everything, save the pieces you can research in your bank for the future and invest in bank spaces and bag space if you don't have enough or make a bank character where you store items you can research in the future. Because even though you are a stamina nightblade right now, in the future you might want to make a magblade or a mag warden and it makes it a lot easier if you can craft training gear in light armour for those chars.
  • devildarklink
    The highest item lvl is cp160 and the max cp you can have is 810. So don't worry, just focus on getting to cp 160 and keep deconstructing and research for your crafting. Once you are 160 you can start so craft sets you want to use :)

And yes you can only increase the colour of an armour piece, but once you get to cp160 you will only get cp160 gear since its the cap.

and a tip is research everything, save the pieces you can research in your bank for the future and invest in bank spaces and bag space if you don't have enough or make a bank character where you store items you can research in the future. Because even though you are a stamina nightblade right now, in the future you might want to make a magblade or a mag warden and it makes it a lot easier if you can craft training gear in light armour for those chars.

Ahhh thanks! This makes sense then! I didn't know the highest item lvl was cp160, so now I understand, okay thank you!
  • r3turn2s3nd3r
    r3turn2s3nd3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also, if you start running dungeon pledges for keys for your monster set, do not use the keys until you are cp160. The gear is locked to your level on drop / pickup and levels cannot be upgraded.
  • devildarklink
    Also, if you start running dungeon pledges for keys for your monster set, do not use the keys until you are cp160. The gear is locked to your level on drop / pickup and levels cannot be upgraded.

Good insight yes, thanks!
    I have been trying to do pledges but it's impossible to do them by myself, I shouted on zone to ask for help but no one replied.
    How can I get a party for the daily pledges?
    I tried dungeon finder for my specific pledge of the day, but it keeps on queue and doesn't find anyone :(
    Thanks!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guilds are the best sources for Pledge runs. Group Finder is best for getting a random dungeon.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• devildarklink
    Nestor wrote: »
    Guilds are the best sources for Pledge runs. Group Finder is best for getting a random dungeon.

Makes sense thanks, do you know any guild that often do pledge runs? I would like to join them, already shouted on zone but no one replies thanks!