The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any new build ideas using the new dot set?

erio
erio
✭✭✭✭✭
Unleashed Terror (Medium)

2 – Adds 129 Weapon Damage
3 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
4 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
5 – When you deal direct damage with a Charge, Leap, Teleport, or Pull ability, you cut your enemy, causing them to bleed for 5 seconds, dealing 19728 Physical Damage over the duration. This ability can occur once every 10 seconds per target.

Seems pretty good for a stamsorc, and cp or noncp build ideas/sets to pair with this?
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    problem is people dont really run gap closers anymore, far more effective to spam bombard or other snare / cc and Xv1, rather then getting dragged away into a 1v1.

however its applied on AoE gap closers (crit charge just got an aoe morph) lotus fan has aoe, and my main thought was actually DK leap, as its a massive AOE and this effectivle stacks a massive bleed on top of that damage.

seems the most effective on stam DK for that reason, if you were looking to run it. (plus if the dot applies instantly you should get a tick or two off during the knock-up / CC break time window. )
    Edited by Wing on July 13, 2020 11:22PM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    problem is people dont really run gap closers anymore, far more effective to spam bombard or other snare / cc and Xv1, rather then getting dragged away into a 1v1.

however its applied on AoE gap closers (crit charge just got an aoe morph) lotus fan has aoe, and my main thought was actually DK leap, as its a massive AOE and this effectivle stacks a massive bleed on top of that damage.

seems the most effective on stam DK for that reason, if you were looking to run it.

cool
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually pretty interesting. I think combining it with merciless charge would be an interesting way to stack dots.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    This is actually pretty interesting. I think combining it with merciless charge would be an interesting way to stack dots.

Yea, also want to try that. 30k over 5 seconds is absurd.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atherakhia wrote: »

20k tooltip

10k in pvp

2k per sec
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

20k tooltip

10k in pvp

2k per sec

30k with maelstrom, and no cp
  • Aeternum113
    Aeternum113
    ✭✭
    This new dot set coupled with Draugrkin which apparently isn't being changed at all unlike most other sets.. hmmm. Stamsorc DW/2H global infestation not decreasing any time soon it seems.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »

20k tooltip

10k in pvp

2k per sec

i assume your talking about the two hander and using crit charge?

no cp does not remove the battle spirit debuff, so it will still be

20k and 10k tooltips
    10k and 5k in pvp
    2k and 1k per sec

not saying that is not impressive, just pointing out the real numbers. no cp was already BS because of procs, this will probably be the nail in the coffin. could easilly rock with venomous smite and malcaths for op BS aoe dots, slip in some poisons as icing.

they really need to fix malcaths effecting dots

though knowing ZOS they will NOT fix it and instead nerf every dot in the game 20% to fix the issue.
    Edited by Wing on July 14, 2020 11:36PM
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

DK one trick
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »

20k tooltip

10k in pvp

2k per sec

i assume your talking about the two hander and using crit charge?

no cp does not remove the battle spirit debuff, so it will still be

20k and 10k tooltips
    10k and 5k in pvp
    2k and 1k per sec

not saying that is not impressive, just pointing out the real numbers. no cp was already BS because of procs, this will probably be the nail in the coffin. could easilly rock with venomous smite and malcaths for op BS aoe dots, slip in some poisons as icing.

they really need to fix malcaths effecting dots

though knowing ZOS they will NOT fix it and instead nerf every dot in the game 20% to fix the issue.

my dude im not trying to be mean but think about it
  • nemvar
    nemvar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well... 5pc new set, maelstrom 2h axe, malacath, we obviously use crit rush to apply the bleed.
    Main bar is dw with 5pc draugrkin for the lols. At least I think this can drop as 1h weapons. Use maces since your opponent will most likely dodge Flurry, so you won't proc the passive ever.
    I think you have an empty slot. Either use 1pc trainee (best set to 1pc next patch) or a monster set that gives penetration.

Armor enchants can be whatever, prismatic is probably best.
    Jewelry enchants should be weapon damage for bigger healz or stamina recovery. Potion cooldown on argonian.
    Prismatic on 2h, crushing + absorb stamina on dw. You should probably use defile + damage health poison though.
    Mundus = Lover
    Traits = Well-fitted on big, Impen on smol, Prismatic on rings and stuff, Sharpened weapons.

Race Nord > Orc > Argonian > Bosmer
    Class stamsorc.

Ult choices are really limited. Spiciest choice would be lacerate and psijic on 2h, spicy but also bad.

Combo looks something like this: Crit Rush, Prison, Carve, Barswap, Twin slash, Flurry, use steel tornado as undodgeable execute.
    Try to keep up Hurricane and whathaveyou.
    If they dodge, try again.
    If they have a purge, we die, because crit surge doesn't work.
    10/10 good build, would build again.

EDIT: Probably better on a stamcro and with deadly strike instead of draugrkin, but that's no fun.
    Edited by nemvar on July 16, 2020 2:06PM