Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thief/Dark Brotherhood... class and race?

One_ofMany
One_ofMany
✭✭✭
Are you gimping yourself hard if you don't go NB/Wood Elf?
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit, Vamp, Magblade, with RaT undetectable almost.
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭

Ra T?

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My master thief and Silencer is a Breton StamSorc with no stealth bonuses other than her gear.

You'll be fine, no matter what you choose.
    Edited by VaranisArano on July 13, 2020 12:31PM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One_ofMany wrote: »

Ra T?

Race against Time

And no, it doesn't get too difficult if you don't do it on NB. If you want it easier for other classes use gear that helps with stealth. Night Terror, Darloc, Night Mother's Embrace can be worn together and makes you nearly undetectable.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ra T?

Race against Time

And no, it doesn't get too difficult if you don't do it on NB. If you want it easier for other classes use gear that helps with stealth. Night Terror, Darloc, Night Mother's Embrace can be worn together and makes you nearly undetectable.

That's what my Khajiit stamblade wears. He's got every stealth bonus in the game.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • ectoplasmicninja
    ectoplasmicninja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit nightblade vampire with the above stealth gear is definitely the easiest and most efficient path. That said, my master thief/Silencer/max legerdemain character is an Altmer warden healer werewolf in Olorime and Mending, so you can make anything work with enough patience.
    PC NA, CP2200+. Character creation is the true endgame.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Ra T?

Race against Time

That's what my Khajiit stamblade wears. He's got every stealth bonus in the game.

According to the UESP build editor these 3 sets alone will grant you a sneak radius of 0,5m. If you add the medium armor passives you will get to 0.

However, I don't know if there is a hardcap on that in the game. Plus the detection radius of the sentry NPCs wont decrease anyway.
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiits also get a racial bonus to pickpocketing