The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is vampire "suck" ability sucks? (pve)

Necrotiger
It feels very weak. Low damage, low healing.

Is it for tanks only? Since it's %-based healing. As mag necro i feel like scythe is just much better
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is for RP only. Tanks can't properly use it because it is cast time.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually make good use of it in pvp on my healer
  • Nova_J
    Nova_J
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not the best. It needs major buffs.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only purpose is ultimate generation. If that is worthwhile to you then you can use it, but I honestly find light attacking more engaging and worthwhile than using this terrible channeled ability.
    Edit: And yes I'm aware you can light attack before using the channel to get even more ultimate.
    Edited by Vevvev on July 15, 2020 10:39PM
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drain was much better two patches ago when it still stunned helped with magcro lining up a Goliath graveyard combo.
  • Mortiis13
    Mortiis13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reduce casttime to max. 1 sec. I would like to ce more 0.6 to 0.8 sec.
    Scale its dmg much higher when on low life (max benefit at < 25% health, dmg should be spamable level atleast),
    during the 1 sec duration u get a medium heal and a 10 sec hot after full duration, heal should scale of your stats, not your dmg done and the lower your health is.
    Max heal benefit at 35% health.

That would synergies very well with the vamp spamable and frenzy.

It's the only reason why I don't use vamp in pvp anymore. Already cost intensive heals that heal for *** is even worse with vampire.