The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Murkmire dailies bugged

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Envoys Who Cower quest has always been a pain for me. There are three arrows indicating the NPCs to rescue, but I swear the markers don’t show up all once, or it almost seems like you have to find them in a particular order.

I have always been able to complete it, but I spend at least ten minutes wandering in circles trying to find those guys, and I’ve done that quest enough times to know roughly where to go.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• leilani96792
    leilani96792
    ✭✭
    Nearly 2 years later and this quest is still bugged.

@leilani96792 They DID actually fix the Envoys who Cower quest on PC/NA; you had to go out and find all 3 envoys again when doing this daily - it was working properly during the Murkmire event. Are you saying it broke again at some point recently, possibly when Greymoor launched? Also, are you on PC or one of the console megaservers?

@leilani96792 They DID actually fix the Envoys who Cower quest on PC/NA; you had to go out and find all 3 envoys again when doing this daily - it was working properly during the Murkmire event. Are you saying it broke again at some point recently, possibly when Greymoor launched? Also, are you on PC or one of the console megaservers?

Im on Pc. I dont remember the name of the quest but it was one of the dailies for teeth of sithis delve. I was in a group and my group member obtained the first item before I got in there. So when I got to the location the item wasnt spawned for me, I tried reloadui and relogging, it didnt work for me so I just dropped the quest & didnt attempt to try it again.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Im on Pc. I dont remember the name of the quest but it was one of the dailies for teeth of sithis delve. I was in a group and my group member obtained the first item before I got in there. So when I got to the location the item wasnt spawned for me, I tried reloadui and relogging, it didnt work for me so I just dropped the quest & didnt attempt to try it again.

One of the quests in the Teeth of Sithis, Old Bones I think it is, has one item that the arrow indicator sometimes doesn’t show up until you are right on top of it. Perhaps it was that one.

I think if you are in a group everyone gets credit when one player fulfills a quest item, at least that is how recent world boss dailies have worked for me.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• leilani96792
    leilani96792
    ✭✭

One of the quests in the Teeth of Sithis, Old Bones I think it is, has one item that the arrow indicator sometimes doesn’t show up until you are right on top of it. Perhaps it was that one.

I think if you are in a group everyone gets credit when one player fulfills a quest item, at least that is how recent world boss dailies have worked for me.

As stated before, I was in a group but my group member got in there before me and obtained the first item so I could not get the credit from them. I ran all around in the highlighted area and there was no quest item for me to obtain.