Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We need some Owls, Hawks, Falcons, etc in the store

Zardayne
Zardayne
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been waiting for a long time to be able to purchase some kind of bird from the store. Personally I'd love to have an owl. They can obviously do flying creatures such as bats, ice wraiths, etc. Is there anyone else that would love to have one as well?
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too. Raven here;
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Parrot.

I mean we have plenty of tropical environments. In fact there's a food that is literally made from parrot.

ZOS funny birb pet when?
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be awesome. I saw what looked like egrets in Artaeum. Would love some water fowl for the houses.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as they're not in Crown Crates I'm all good with it.
  • Avariprivateer
    Avariprivateer
    ✭✭✭
    A goose. Honk!
    Edited by Avariprivateer on June 27, 2020 4:32PM
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually i'd also love a hawk we have a gorgeous pair at our farm that flys right up to the windows all the time to rest irl.

This is definitely something they should look into.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second the owl. Would be perfect for my main.
    PC/EU DC
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if I want to be followed around by something that looks like this...

2GExxJK.png
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Blackfeather Court Crow...... they Literally already have the model and animation because we had a mission with a crow follower
  • swook33b16_ESO
    swook33b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I support this. I also want to see owls, hawks, crows/raven as pets. Bats just become available so maybe its just matter of time for birds to become available as pets for players.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A goose. Honk!

Many of us own houses with nice sized outside areas. I own the Moon Sugar Meadows house and I am trying to set up a small livestock area off to the side. So a few more farm type or domestic animals would be great.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭
    Birds please! I would pay a dumb amount of crowns to have a falcon pet!
  • TropicsDelight
    TropicsDelight
    ✭✭✭
    Athyrium93 wrote: »
    Birds please! I would pay a dumb amount of crowns to have a falcon pet!

For me it is a crow or raven, guaranteed crown sale for ZOS.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be cool, i dont see it happening though
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    Herons, egrets, ducks. Water birds. We have water in our homes and placing a dead fish in it just doesn't work. More aquatic wildlife please.
  • Athyrium93
    Athyrium93
    ✭✭✭✭

We have other flying pets though, like the million bats this set, and there is even a hawk memento where it swoops up and dives back down towards you. So they obviously have it animated, and have the skin for it, they just need to choose to make it available.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes to all :)
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw a parrot in two cards in Legends.

No excuses.

Parrot pet when? O v O"
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    Me too. Raven here;

A raven pet that lands on your shoulder every time you stand idle for whatever amount of time.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Athyrium93 wrote: »

We have other flying pets though, like the million bats this set, and there is even a hawk memento where it swoops up and dives back down towards you. So they obviously have it animated, and have the skin for it, they just need to choose to make it available.

Plus dova-fly from CWC, more dragon imps than I can recall. So yeah, I too do not see why we couldn't get bird pets.
  • Mothershed52
    Mothershed52
    ✭✭✭
    Give me a Red Panda and I'll be happy.
    NA PS5 / PC
    Life Long Member of New Scrolls Order
    Main: Imperial Stamplar
  • Zardayne
    Zardayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    Me too. Raven here;

A raven pet that lands on your shoulder every time you stand idle for whatever amount of time.

A raven or owl that did that would be awesome!