The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PLEASE nerf 2H skill: Executioner, its a [snip] joke!!!

beyondspace
beyondspace
✭✭✭
Skill description: Executioner: Spin around and strike an enemy down, dealing x Physical Damage. Deals up to 400% more damage to enemies with less than 50% Health.

I'm sorry to say this guys, but after all the defensive sets nerf and healing received nerf(from 40% down to 60%) in this patch, in PVP everything is just *** up with EVERYONE running Stamina class and spam Executioner, spam spam spam until everything in front of you melts,and they think they are a good player. Seriously, 400% more damage is just WAY TOO HIGH, and this skill only costs 2K stamina to cast, too cheap! its a joke, just too strong especially in no CP BG. imagine if the players that spam Executioner also has Malacath's Band of Brutality(increase damage done by 25%) ring slotted, I'm sorry to say this, but in no CP BG NOBODY can survive that kind of insane damage, nobody! and ZOS call this balance? So many players will quit ESO if they don't nerf the damage in this game again. NOBODY enjoys dying in 1 second, no matter you are a good or bad player. At least increase the skill cost for Executioner , for God's sake, 2K stam is just too cheap for such a powerful skill!

[Edited to remove Profanity]
Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 16, 2020 2:03PM
  • DTAmoral
    DTAmoral
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whats the point of moving this post from General to here. lol Zos isnt going to nerf this skill as it doesn't need to be nerfed.

Half the time you cant even use the skill

[Edited cause I learned to spell yesterday]
    Edited by DTAmoral on June 16, 2020 1:50PM
    Xbox NA - EP
    Team Rocket's Finest Support
    We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited]
    comment removed due to misunderstanding
    Edited by Gilvoth on June 17, 2020 2:29AM
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but sorcs max range point and click version is fine right?
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres actually people running around with malacaths, elfbane, grothdar/skoria on a magdk, 2 hit snipe builds and people are complaining about executioner? You can literally hold block or dodgeroll and mitigate nearly all damage from any stam build running a 2H and complaining about defensive set nerfs when bloodspawn the actual stam 2H staple set got nerfed, you can run ring of the wild hunt and literally outrun their attacks lol.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UP TO 400% is not equal to constant 400%. Executioner is reaching that 400% more damage when enemy health is at 1% so even light attack could kill him at this point. When enemy have 50% health bonus damage from executioner is barely existant. Learn to read or to calculate.
    Edited by Juhasow on June 18, 2020 2:26PM
  • LoveForElderScrolls
    This skill needs to be nerfed. This skill is a huge problem for PVP and not a small problem. One of the reasons people are leaving PvP is problems like this skill and this is my honest opinion. If I said this skill is the most broken skill in PVP it's not a lie.
    Edited by LoveForElderScrolls on June 18, 2020 4:33PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This just in... executes are killing people. Up next water is wet.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's funny that things like incap and dawn breaker got cast times for the sake of "counter play" but executioner's damage hits before you see it
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crash427 wrote: »
    I think it's funny that things like incap and dawn breaker got cast times for the sake of "counter play" but executioner's damage hits before you see it

Actually this is true. As I personally don't have issues with executioner damage or so but it's animation is always late.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamplar tooltip for jabs is ~ 20k if all 4 hit. Executioner tooltip comes to ~24-25k at 400%. If they had more health than 200k total, I get a boost. That means PVE it adds up for the numbers and they do that because 2her parses lower. Outside the numbers, the fact it only needs to land once and it follows up immediately is what makes it god for PVP in a burst combo which you almost need the target to be stunned or they are going to be going hyper defensive.

It's not its numbers that make it good; it's the immediate application and that's the same for all executes except sorc where it's even better because its pre-applied, and where I hate jesus beam because it's so delayed.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    but sorcs max range point and click version is fine right?

Whatever gets me killed must be nerfed.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Deathweeps
    Deathweeps
    ✭✭✭
    I have a pretty beast Tank with 50k HP, maxed Mag/Phys res, reduced blocking maxed, shield wall ult, boosted heals, debuffs a plenty, and a 1v1 2H spammer melts me in less than 6 seconds when I can outlast that for at least 30 seconds against a mob of 15 or equally 6 seconds against a zerg. It is pretty intense...
    The bravest man in the world is a man that cooks bacon in the nude.
    -Deathweeps-
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deathweeps wrote: »
    I have a pretty beast Tank with 50k HP, maxed Mag/Phys res, reduced blocking maxed, shield wall ult, boosted heals, debuffs a plenty, and a 1v1 2H spammer melts me in less than 6 seconds when I can outlast that for at least 30 seconds against a mob of 15 or equally 6 seconds against a zerg. It is pretty intense...

My pvp tank is only 36k health and I've been hti by 2 of those and a dawnbreaker at the same time. It all felt like a noodle fight. The 3 of them eventually gave up.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • marke1
    marke1
    ✭✭✭
    My issue is its use is dependent on your ping and dizzy even more so . I cant even use dizzy at all and execute rarely hits yet I get smashed by both before i am in melee range and 4 hits quicker than i can even get a block up .