The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I really need an addon that auto deleted items like Junkbuster did before it broke. Pleaseeeee

Selminus
Selminus
✭✭✭✭
I join long farm parties where we AOE and I really need something where I can set rules to DESTROY items. Labeling as junk is not enough. Junkbuster doesnt work anymore, I installed something called Zotans and Wykkds loot managers and neither of them even show settings. This is really becoming a time sink please help.
Edited by Selminus on July 1, 2020 9:07PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junk Handler? There should be settings in the Settings/Addon Menu.

If not your missing a Lib File, probably LibAddonMenu
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Selminus
    Selminus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have that installed and it shows up in the non settings menu where it shows missing dependencies etc and it says its all there
  • Selminus
    Selminus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just tried Junkiiee and now ALL of my addons disappeared from the settings menu except one. Wtf is up with these things doing that? I removed it and they all came back. 2 others have done this too and I had to do a client repair and full addon wipe.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can also recommend Dustman :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • WastedJoker
    WastedJoker
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of times addon menu disappearing is caused by the addon still having dependencies on libstub (which libaddonmenu has stopped supporting, iirc) so try installing libstub again

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junkbuster worked great for me for the longest time, then it stopped working a week to 10 days ago.
    I fiddled with it for a few days, nothing helped.

I finally deleted it and the saved preferences through Minion (after taking screenshots of all my rules), rebooted and reinstalled the addon with minion, input all my rules again, and it works with no issues for me again.

edited to replace an incorrect word I used.

Edited by twev on July 6, 2020 12:37PM
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • Selminus
    Selminus
    ✭✭✭✭

This is a great referral. But can you tell me why I keep getting the chat error :

ITEM EQUIP ERROR TYPE #1 -> -> -> -> empty slot
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of times addon menu disappearing is caused by the addon still having dependencies on libstub (which libaddonmenu has stopped supporting, iirc) so try installing libstub again

This is 50% correct.
    PLEASE DO NOT just install LibStub again.
    It fixes it for the moment but that's all.. LibStub is obsolete so just write the addon devs of the addons that fail to load because they still use LibStub for LibAddonMenu-2.0 in order to let them fix it please.

If they are not active anymore:
    Just search the lua files of the addons for "LibStub" and exchange lines like these

OLD:
    local LAM = LibStub("LibAddonMenu-2.0")
    or
    local LAM = LibStub:GetLibrary("LibAddonMenu-2.0")

with this new code:
    local LAM = LibAddonMenu2

-> local LAM could be also local LAM or anyVariableName.lam etc.
    So just exchange the stuff BEHIND the =

If noone will update it officially anymore this will help you to make your addons work locally again.

And please read this thread here and follow my advice there for LibAddonMenu-2.0 included into subfolders of the addons as well:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6859733/#Comment_6859733
    Edited by Baertram on July 13, 2020 4:56PM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selminus wrote: »

This is a great referral. But can you tell me why I keep getting the chat error :

ITEM EQUIP ERROR TYPE #1 -> -> -> -> empty slot

You can use Notepad++ (free text editor with many functions) and use the menu Search->Search in files.
    Choose your users.../documents/elder scrolls online/live/AddOns folder and search for the string you see in the chat, or a partial string of it like "ITEM EQUIP ERROR".
    And you should easily be able to find the addon causing this message to chat.

• Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another addon for auto junk etc.
    Personal Assistant