The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

CC breaking interrupts is 100% broken and needs to be fixed

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Heres another issue thats been plaguing this game since the beginning, and as a stam sorc main this happens to me on a near daily basis. You get interrupted while moving, and instead of just getting stunned where you are, you get pulled back 5 or 10 feet, slide around sometimes, and then have an extremeeeeely delayed CC break. And its not always with a channeled skill like dark deal, although thats where it happens the most with me.

This gets me killed on a daily basis. I mean last night it happened and I had to sit there and watch as 3 bad players struggled to kill my character that was stuck after getting interrupted in a dark deal, and couldnt CC break for like 6 seconds straight. Then in today it happened in vma on my necro, but i dont even remember what interrupted me, i dont even have a channeled skill on my bar.

This needs to be fixed though, I get killed by this happening every day in pvp when a zerg is chasing me spamming interrupts.
  • WySoSirius
    WySoSirius
    ✭✭✭✭
    getting that too , also the double CC break for some reason the first one doesnt register , or getting a CC over a CC , WTF is that
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I regularly get double ccd after I'm interrupted.