The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cannot Log In

Talyndor
Talyndor
✭✭✭
5:20 p.m. MST. I cannot log in. Anyone else having issues? I get an Internal Error message. (note: i was logged in just a short while ago just fine, but logged out for dinner).
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, same here. Can't log in, though I haven't played for a month or two.

Actually not the welcome I expected... Smh, zos. PC EU.
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • Mappy2kx
    Mappy2kx
    ✭✭✭
    yes.,,,same...saying about the password is wrong ! damn...just bought a SSD ,,,wana see how ESO's working on it !
    M
  • Spearpoint
    Spearpoint
    ✭✭✭
    Update: About 30 minutes after the first log in attempt, and some client resarts, I can log in.

So thank you after all, zos! :)
    Arinwyn ~ Cute Wood Elf Archer
    Wardena ~ Frost Wardeness [Died alongside Arctic Blast]
    Dry Spell ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    Dark Heart of Skyrim 🍺
    Bomblebee ~ cya'll out there
    Bouncing Betty ~ Front Toward Enemy
    Spearpoint ~ Jab Them With The Pointy End
    Six Feet Above ~ Reapertime!
    Bisolar Disorder - Bright & Moody
    Django Unleashed ~ Mr. Nordic Bather's Towel
    Master Angler ~ Struggles With Ichthyophobia
    Ichthyophobia ~ Secretely Dreams of Becoming a Master Angler
    Lol Brb

"Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." — Queen Ayrenn
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Talyndor

The "Unexpected Internal Error has occurred" can occur if you have a faulty file in your game.

If logging out and restarting the game does not resolve the issue, you can follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Check ESO Service Alerts

Verify the servers are not undergoing scheduled maintenance here. If the ESO server or platform is undergoing maintenance or experiencing an outage, you will not be able to connect until it is resolved.

Close and Restart ESO and the Launcher

Completely close out and restart The Elder Scrolls Online game and the ESO Launcher and try again.

Switch Between Megaservers

If you continue to receive the "Unexpected error" message, you can try changing your Megaserver.
    To do this, navigate to the in-game login screen by launching The Elder Scrolls Online from the ESO Launcher. At the login screen, select Server (underneath the Play button), select the server you wish to connect to (NA or EU), and then select Accept. It may take several minutes for your server selection to update. After choosing your server, wait until the Announcements reflects your selection before logging into the game.

Repair your Launcher

Rename the "ProgramData" folder to "ProgramDataBackup" located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher\ and repair your launcher. Open your Launcher and Go to "Game Options" and select "Repair"
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post