The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greymoor Stamina Warden PVP Build

Odysseus87
Odysseus87
✭✭✭
Hey All,

Here is my stamina warden build for Greymoor. This is my first build video, please let me know what I can do to make it better!

https://youtu.be/GlFztdFVlrI
  • maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mmh first of all: Don't be nervous. You did well. The Video is good, the sound got better (at the beginning the music overtuned the voice, but you got there in the end). It's really a good quality Video, so don't be nervous.

I do have to critique the build tho. It's nothing new and not very creative. Subterranean Assault, Dizzy, Execute - this has been the warden meta since a long time now. I'd love to see somebody trying to think out of the box. Break the 2-hander meta!

Sorry for the bad criticism, but as said it was a good Video and i didn't get bored watching it. Good content, especially the multi kill with the Dawnbreaker was impressive. Clips like that will definitely get people to try out your build!

For Future: Set a Keybind to Hide enemy names, as this can cause trouble with ESO's policies and try to hide the Kill Counter. People jump on everything they can to call you out.

• Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    Mmh first of all: Don't be nervous. You did well. The Video is good, the sound got better (at the beginning the music overtuned the voice, but you got there in the end). It's really a good quality Video, so don't be nervous.

I do have to critique the build tho. It's nothing new and not very creative. Subterranean Assault, Dizzy, Execute - this has been the warden meta since a long time now. I'd love to see somebody trying to think out of the box. Break the 2-hander meta!

Sorry for the bad criticism, but as said it was a good Video and i didn't get bored watching it. Good content, especially the multi kill with the Dawnbreaker was impressive. Clips like that will definitely get people to try out your build!

For Future: Set a Keybind to Hide enemy names, as this can cause trouble with ESO's policies and try to hide the Kill Counter. People jump on everything they can to call you out.

@maddiniiLuna Thank you very much for the comments! Your actually the only person to give me a more critiquing feedback, so I really appreciate it. You are absolutely right, the warden 2H meta is old, but after a lot of playing around I find it hard to get away from. I can go with duel wield for groups, but solo/ small scale I just find 2H way more effective. Thank you for your time and comments!