The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PC][NA] GUILD WANTED [PVE/RP/SOCIAL/EST]

Geekgirl
Geekgirl
✭✭✭
Hello!

My husband and I have recently returned to ESO and are looking for a guild to call home.

When we play together we are typically on evenings/weekends.
I tend to play solo during the day (10am-4pm).

We love PVE. Exploration and dungeons/delves. We like pushing the envelope, and would love to game with other folks who are willing to give something a try "just because".

I enjoy RP and crafting. We are both completionists.

We don't want to get lost in a HUGE guild (400+) but we do want one large enough that others are available.

I would also like to find a guild that is active (chatty) on Discord as I very much enjoy the social aspect of the game.
PC/NA - Perpetually casual. Furniture and fish collector. Lover of exploration and opener of urns.
Maxed CPs, still no clue how to endgame, too much time opening urns, prolly.
Eve Morrison - Templar DPS - Furniture Crafter/Maker of Arms - Co-op w/hubby/achievements/crafting
Jilly Narraway - MagDK DPS - Delves/Dungeons/Dolmans - She murders ALL THE THINGS!
Fynn the Lucky - Warden Tank -- Seer of things/Explorer of places - RP/Solo/Storyline/Completionist
Siluna Southpaw - StamDK DPS slippery-fingered type/Murder hobo - RP/Solo/Storyline
  • Deth2442
    Deth2442
    Soul Shriven
    My wife and I just started up as well and are looking to join a guild just like you described. Were you guys able to find a good guild? We sound like we are looking for the same things.

My in game character name is Deth
    Shoot me a message in game
  • Laila821
    Laila821
    ✭✭
    Take a look at Shadows of Silence we have serval couples in the guild and I am looking to grow our daytime playerbase, as I personally play those times as well. We have several PVE teams so we might be a good place to get those completion goals checked off :blush: Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to jump into discord.
  • Savina
    Savina
    ✭✭✭
    Vanquish might be what you are looking for. You can check out our website and fill out an application.

Here is our recruitment thread if you'd like to read about us on these forums.

All alliances are welcome however our guild PvP events are held within DC.

Hope you find what you are looking for,

Savina