Maintenance for the week of February 6:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 6
• EU megaservers for maintenance – February 7, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• NA megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for patch maintenance – February 8, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 15:00 UTC (10:00AM EST)
macOS vs Win10 Performance
So, out of interest, I switched to my bootCamp windows10 side and installed ESO and spun it up - the perforamnce difference is stunning, under MacOs on Ultra-Settings at 4k I get 30 FPS tops, dipping much lower in heavy dungeon combats. Under windows I consistently get 60 FPS and upwards of 100 fps (where I have it capped) in closed spaces like dungeons.
Is this all due to drivers - I am running AMD drivers under Bootcamp not Apple versions of the drivers - or optimisation of the game itself?
- 2019 MacBook Pro (max hardware settings).
- eGPU - AMD 5600 XT (not overclocked).