The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

DPS and Healer (both 300+ CP) looking for trial guild.

Chief_Worm
Chief_Worm
Soul Shriven
Hello,

My buddy and I have been playing for a few months and are looking for a solid group of players to being to enter trials with. We are both coming from WoW where we raided for a few years together. We live in the eastern time zone and our main days we play are Tuesdays and Thursdays due to work, but we're on every day for the most part.

That's pretty much it, we're laid back guys just looking to have a good time and experience some end game content!
  • ZigenBuilds
    ZigenBuilds
    ✭✭
    Come check out Order of Crows!

We are a small, tight-knit guild with members from SEA, Australia, NZ and also some from US and Canada.

We have a mix of experienced players and newer players. The majority of us are on GMT+8 (12 hours ahead of EDT and 15 of PDT, so night owls are more than welcome) and AEST timezone, but we have members on throughout the day. Most of us are extremely active and are now looking for more members to run trials, pledges and other stuff, especially on weeknights!

We are also in the midst of setting up a core group for progression in veteran trials and are currently missing a tank and 2-3 dps. We ask that you be competent at your class, have a basic understanding of trials and be able to parse 50k on a 21m dummy. We are mostly working adults with family commitments so we understand if anything crops up :)

Kindly PM me here or message any of us in-game @Elverine @ZigenBuilds or @jarrodhanwc. You can also check out our discord: discord.gg/XXBY5xZ

Cheers!
  • Chief_Worm
    Chief_Worm
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great, I'll check you out. Thanks!