The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Dialogue audio/ animations not playing

drkfrontiers
drkfrontiers
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else been experiencing this on EU/PC server lately?
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, in Western Skyrim: Solitude banker, Lyris, and some quest guy. Usually when I log in next time voice is here
    Options
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s happening on console, as well. Like - I don’t even get an audio cue when I drink or eat after the patch - and even something as simple as the ping from a new mail message, takes several minutes to happen - well after I have opened it, read it, and collected the contents.

It’s certainly not game-breaking, by any means - but it does highlight the continued discovery of just how widespread the bugs and errors have become.

S.
    Options
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strangely, that bug also occurs in older zones where there haven't been problems before, e.g. in the Vvardenfell main quest.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
    Options