The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What we know about the upcoming Summerset Celebration event

Pyr0xyrecuprotite
Pyr0xyrecuprotite
✭✭✭✭✭
Original speculation post is below, but the official announcement came out today (July 15) here: https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58487, and also the official discussion thread here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/537573/official-discussion-thread-for-defend-the-home-of-the-high-elves-during-the-summerset-celebration.

Updates to original post included below now:
This thread is just to generate a bit of hype and awareness about the next upcoming event. So far, the only sources we have are the PTS patch notes v6.0.2 and the July 2020 Crown Store showcase article (which mainly says "to be announced"). Refer to the actual ZoS announcement link above for final details.

What we know:
Summerset Celebration Event
Return to the Summerset Isles! Earn bonus rewards by completing daily quests in Summerset, exploring the zone, or battling powerful monsters.
  • Each daily quest you complete in Summerset, as well as completing the weekly Cloudrest quest, earns you a Summerset Coffer which contains crafting materials, style items, overland set pieces, flavored salable items, and chances at valuable Summerset motif and outfit style pages!
  • In addition, the very first of these quests that you complete each day (per account) instead awards a Glorious Summerset Coffer (which is even more bountiful than the normal coffer), along with 3 Event Tickets.
  • Continuing to explore Summerset after your daily quests are done is encouraged! Additional non-Glorious Summerset Coffers have a good chance to drop from Delve Bosses, World Bosses, and Geysers; a lesser chance to drop from Safeboxes, Thieves Troves, Treasure Chests, and Psijic Portals (but only the ones in Summerset) and a tiny chance to drop from crafting nodes, regular monsters, or random lootable containers such as barrels, crates, and sacks.
  • All coffers have a chance to drop a style page for this event’s new outfit style, the Snowhawk Mage.
  • Furthermore, the Cloudrest weekly quest grants two of its normal reward boxes instead of one, and defeating the Trial in hard-mode grants you two Crests of the Welkynar instead of one.
  • If that wasn’t enough, during the celebration all Summerset resource nodes, creature crafting drop, daily quest reward boxes, and Psijic portal loot are doubled, and World/Delve bosses give you two draws from their usual loot tables!
The Crown Store Showcase also indicates that Psijic Crates, the Sagacious Psijic Senche mount, Enigmas of the Elder Way Music Box, and the "baby Raz" pet will be available for purchase during the event, as well as additional event tickets, should you have crowns/cash to burn.
Update: as mentioned below by @Taleof2Cities, the impressario will have a new Mossheart indrik mount berry on sale during the event. (Apparently two more Indrik skins have been datamined for the third and fourth quarters too, the Red/crimson and Cursed Indriks. Lots of Indrik fatigue here though.)
Update: as mentioned below by @AmaltheaWinter, the impressario will have Alinor-themed furnishings on sale for event tickets during the event. The official announcement also lists all furnishings available, including a painting that you can also get via one of the zone quests. Most of the event furnishings are craftable and may also be available for purchase on guild traders, sometimes inexpensively. Most of the event ticket furnishings are craftable (prices ranging from 4-25k depending on the item), but three are not, i.e. the "Alinor Monument, Marble", "Alinor wall mirror, Ornate", and the "Alinor Pergola, Blue Wisteria Peaked". Furnishings bought with event tickets are usually bind on pickup, and not tradeable to other players; they might just be something nice to get if you are low on gold but have event tickets to spare. Update: The "Psijic Lighting Globe, Small" furnishing (on sale for 1 event ticket) is craftable - furnishing plan is bought from the merchant in Arteum - but always bound, so not tradeable, you have to make it yourself.
It's a double drops event (excluding the usual, i.e. Fishing, water resources, treasure chests, butterflies/torchbugs etc.), with 3 tickets per day, and with a new special outfit style available from special daily bonus reward coffers, kinda like in the Murkmire event. (That is, the special Summerset coffers have a low drop rate EXCEPT guaranteed Glorious coffer from the first daily repeatable quest of each day OR the Cloudrest weekly reward urn.) Bosses may have a higher drop rate for reward urns than other sources, but remember that only 12 people can get loot from any boss kill, and there is normally a 5 minute cooldown on getting loot from kills of the same named (delve) boss. I don't recall if Geyser rewards are also limited to 12 people or are unlimited like dolmens or other analogues in other zones.

Update: It's also a double-berry event, i.e. twice as many tickets as usual (counts as two of the four events for the quarter), lasting 13 "days" (July 23 to early on August 24). (I know that's not exactly 13 days, but for those hunting event tickets, that's the number of special "Glorious Summerset Coffers" that you can get. Three event tickets per day, for a total of 39 achievable.

What is likely but we DON'T know (yet):
  • Wrong: The Summerset Celebration is likely to be a week-long event, starting on Thursday, July 30. Most events start on a Thursday, and most events give just over 20 event tickets. The Queen's-Eye Spymaster costume will be on sale from July 30 to August 4, giving a hint as to the possible event dates, although an earlier start on July 23 is certainly possible, as is a 10-day duration.
  • Still unknown: The Grand Psijiic Villa (and possibly Colossal Aldmeri Grotto?) will likely also be on sale in the Crown store.
  • Confirmed: The Summerset DLC will be on sale at a reduced price during the Celebration. (50% off during the entire event.)
  • Negative: It's unknown if[ZoS update:] Giant Clams and/or Geysers will NOT give double drops. I really hope so, for the chance of more rare Clam Gall and Powdered Mother of Pearl alchemy material drops.
  • Negative: It is also unknown if bonus rewards will drop from fishing rewards. [ZoS: They won't]. There is one lead that can drop from fishing in Arteum though, so I might do some fishing anyway. I'm also hoping for a small chance of finding a Summerset Coffer while fishing, although the ZoS response to that was unclear and might be negative.

Note that you will want to try farm as many Summerset coffers as possible (assuming the drop rate is not as terrible as during the Murkmire event), for a chance of Clam Gall and Powdered Mother of Pearl alchemy material drops, Culanda Lacquer style materials, [possible motif pages?], new style pages, and Alinor furnishing plans.
Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on July 17, 2020 3:14PM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How to prepare for the upcoming Summerset Celebration Event:
    • Choose your favorite Indrik mount and decide if you want explore Summerset with a new character during the event, or perhaps complete some achievements on a character who has been there before. Note: Altmer characters get slightly less rude dialogue options from the NPCs in the zone, but the Summerset locals are snooty and disparaging with pretty much everyone. It comes naturally from living in the best and most refined zone in Tamriel.
    • Collect some bait already, get your rod and line, and go enjoy some fishing! The fishing in Summerset and Arteum is very good, and can give you Pyandonean urn rewards or even (on Arteum only) some special provisioning recipes! You may want to finish this fishing already BEFORE the event, since it might not give any bonus rewards DURING the event, so your event time will be better spent on other things.
    • You will need the Summerset DLC (or ESO+) in order to participate and get event tickets. If you don't have this yet, consider buying it (or trade gold to another player who can gift it to you) at a 50% reduced price during the event. It's a very beautiful zone with a fairly good storyline.
    • If you already have Summerset but have not done much there yet, go explore the zone and unlock all the wayshrines, or at minimum the Alinor wayshrine, where you can pick up the dailies. This will make it easier to do daily repeatable quests for event tickets during the event. Note that you may need to port to a friend or groupmate to access the Arteum zone and delve.
    • I recommend completing at least the first quest in the Summerset main questline, i.e. "The Queen's Decree". This quest is long but unlocks access to Arteum and unlocks the start of the Psijic guild questline.
    • I recommend ALSO then going into the Ceporah tower and starting the psijic questline. You need to explore one delve and close some time rifts in Summerset to unlock the "see the unseen" passive, which allows you to loot Psijic portals. These are a great source of bonus loot in general, and during the Summerset event, will also be one of the ways you can earn bonus special reward boxes. (Psijic portals in Summerset and Arteum may also drop a lead for one fragment of the Thrassian Stranglers mythic item, if you have Greymoor.)
    • A fast mount speed (or the Ring of the Wild Hunt) is always useful, as is the keen eye passive (on each craft type) if you like to loot all those juicy double-drop resource nodes during the event. For PC/mac users, the Harvestmap addon can be very nice to highlight known resource node locations.
    • The boss and delve daily repeatable quests unlock more or less immediately when you reach Alinor (there is an "adventurers wanted" microquest that you can pickup there or in Shimmerene). However, the Geyser daily repeatable quest requires first completing three quests in the main questline (including "Buried Memories"), and then completing a quest from Battlereeve Tanerline that starts up near the palace (not Rigurt's quest!), and takes you through the Karnwasten public dungeon, then back to the beach east of Alinor. The Battlereeve will then be waiting just over the river in Alinor, south of the other two daily questgivers, to ask you to save Summerset from all those pesky geysers.
    • If you already have the Grand Psijic Villa, maybe this is a good time to finally decorate it with all your favorite Alinor and/or Elsweyr furnishings, and make it your primary house during the event, to show off to your friends?
    • This is a good time to try sell off any motif pages that drop in the Summerset zone. With double rewards and all the extra activity expected in the zone, the Welkynar, Sapiarch, Pyandonean, and Psijic motifs will likely increase in availability and drop in price (as will their style materials). If you have any characters that still need to complete those motif sets, the event will be a great time to buy any missing pages. Likewise, if you want to craft some Alinor furnishings, the style material should be much more easily available during the even.
    • Stock up on lockpicks! Treasure chests in Summerset not only have a (small) chance of dropping an event reward box, but also have a (very tiny) chance of giving you a valuable Summerset-themed painting for your ingame house. (Likewise chests in Vvardenfell, Elsweyr, and Greymoor have a chance of dropping paintings appropriate for their zones, all very valuable.) If you DO find a chest, you'll want to be able to open it up - so have some lockpicks on hand.
    • Even if you haven't bought the Summerset DLC yet, consider going to your nearest mage's guild to check if there is a quest there from Vanus Galerion. This Prologue quest for Summerset does not require owning the DLC. It will take you to a few different delves, introduce you to an important NPC from the Summerset questline, and take you briefly into the realm of Mephala, as a foretaste of the main Summerset questline. The quest also grants a memento, I think.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on July 17, 2020 9:00PM
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been holding off on Summerset just so I can binge on it during this event. The hype is real.
  • PandaPalace
    PandaPalace
    ✭✭✭
    Will Cloudrest have double drops on the armor/jewelry/weapons?
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Cloudrest have double drops on the armor/jewelry/weapons?

The article just says two reward urns instead of one, and double the Welkynar fragments that you would normally get (from nCR+3 or vet versions of the trial). I would EXPECT double set item drops too, but in some previous events you only got doubled STYLE item drops, not gear too. We will have to wait until the official ZoS announcement and ask this sort of question at the time.
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on July 8, 2020 6:29PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The next Indrik mount for this Event quarter is the Mossheart Indrik, @Pyr0xyrecuprotite.

It was on display on PTS ...

Despite most players' burnout on Indriks (including me), I do like the reddish ears that contrast with the rest of the mount color.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 8, 2020 6:43PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mossheart indrik looks great. Seems to be colored after a parrot. You can see them live in the game now at the impressario. She's gone, but the mossheart indrik is there now.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More ugly indriks and nothing to spend tickets on.
  • Keledus
    Keledus
    ✭✭✭
    Only 7 days thats short.. that'd be 21 event tickets.
    Midyear Mayhem gave 56, take 4 off because it got extended by 1 day cause maintenance so 52.
    :#
    Edited by Keledus on July 8, 2020 10:32PM
    PC - EU
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The next Indrik mount for this Event quarter is the Mossheart Indrik, @Pyr0xyrecuprotite.

It was on display on PTS ...

Despite most players' burnout on Indriks (including me), I do like the reddish ears that contrast with the rest of the mount color.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ohhh that one look nice!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need an indrik that's colored like the Cerulean Scorpion and the base Clan Chief costume. That one isn't it. In fact, there's not a mount in that deeper forest blue-green shade which is really annoying.

*sigh*
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all i care about is the snow hawk style for my wardens.
    PC NA
    Aurora Bravepaw (Healden), Basks in Fire (DKTank), Bran Artlion (Magplar), Brindel Seedthorne (Stamden WW), Brugo Gargak (Stamcro), Casimir Delmar (StamDK), Falco Bastion (Stamsorc), Fus Ro Dah (Stamplar), Gandalff the Gay (Petsorc), Jo-Qinan Betula (Magden), Laveera Hex (Magcro), Raine Whitestag (Stamden), Raised by Bears (Wardentank), Ralak Rotheart (Healcro), Selene Sunshadow MagDK), Shadow Mirage (NBTank), Slythe Rattlebone (Healplar), Ulfnor Dragonslayer (Tankcro).
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is just to generate a bit of hype and awareness about the next upcoming event. So far, the only sources we have are the PTS patch notes v6.0.2 and the July 2020 Crown Store showcase article (which mainly says "to be announced").

What we know:
    Summerset Celebration Event
    Return to the Summerset Isles! Earn bonus rewards by completing daily quests in Summerset, exploring the zone, or battling powerful monsters.
    • Each daily quest you complete in Summerset, as well as completing the weekly Cloudrest quest, earns you a Summerset Coffer which contains crafting materials, style items, overland set pieces, flavored salable items, and chances at valuable Summerset motif and outfit style pages!
    • In addition, the very first of these quests that you complete each day (per account) instead awards a Glorious Summerset Coffer (which is even more bountiful than the normal coffer), along with 3 Event Tickets.
    • Continuing to explore Summerset after your daily quests are done is encouraged! Additional non-Glorious Summerset Coffers have a good chance to drop from Delve Bosses, World Bosses, and Geysers; a lesser chance to drop from Safeboxes, Thieves Troves, Treasure Chests, and Psijic Portals (but only the ones in Summerset) and a tiny chance to drop from crafting nodes, regular monsters, or random lootable containers such as barrels, crates, and sacks.
    • All coffers have a chance to drop a style page for this event’s new outfit style, the Snowhawk Mage.
    • Furthermore, the Cloudrest weekly quest grants two of its normal reward boxes instead of one, and defeating the Trial in hard-mode grants you two Crests of the Welkynar instead of one.
    • If that wasn’t enough, during the celebration all Summerset resource nodes, creature crafting drop, daily quest reward boxes, and Psijic portal loot are doubled, and World/Delve bosses give you two draws from their usual loot tables!
    The Crown Store Showcase also indicates that Psijic Crates, the Sagacious Psijic Senche mount, Enigmas of the Elder Way Music Box, and the "baby Raz" pet will be available for purchase during the event, as well as additional event tickets, should you have crowns/cash to burn.
    Update: as mentioned below by @Taleof2Cities, the impressario will have a new Mossheart indrik mount berry on sale during the event. (Speculation: this may be the last quarter in which you can get an Indrik mount with berries? Lots of Indrik fatigue here.)

So, it's a double drops event (excluding the usual, i.e. Fishing, water resources, treasure chests, butterflies/torchbugs etc.), with 3 tickets per day, and with a new special outfit style available from special daily bonus reward urns, kinda like in the Murkmire event. (That is, it's a low drop rate EXCEPT guaranteed from the first daily repeatable quest of each day.) Bosses may have a higher drop rate for reward urns than other sources, but remember that only 12 people can get loot from any boss kill, and there is normally a 5 minute cooldown on getting loot from kills of the same named (delve) boss.

What is likely but we DON'T know (yet):
    • The Summerset Celebration is likely to be a week-long event, starting on Thursday, July 30. Most events start on a Thursday, and most events give just over 20 event tickets. The Queen's-Eye Spymaster costume will be on sale from July 30 to August 4, giving a hint as to the possible event dates, although an earlier start on July 23 is certainly possible, as is a 10-day duration.
    • The Grand Psijiic Villa will likely also be on sale in the Crown store.
    • The Summerset DLC will likely be on sale at a reduced price during the Celebration.
    • It's unknown if Giant Clams will give double drops. I really hope so, for the chance of more rare Clam Gall alchemy material drops.
    • It is also unknown if bonus rewards will drop from fishing rewards. I hope so, but doubt it. They can drop leads though, so I might do some fishing anyway.

The only thing I haven't done in Summerset is complete Cloudrest. I could use some help getting that done. Xbox NA
    Edited by StarOfElyon on July 9, 2020 1:32AM
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the heck is a "flavored salable" item?
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amapola76 wrote: »

Vendor trash (like stolen stuff) with flavor text that fits Summerset.
  • amapola76
    amapola76
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    amapola76 wrote: »

Vendor trash (like stolen stuff) with flavor text that fits Summerset.

That makes sense, I probably should have figured it out, but I've never heard it called that before. :D
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keledus wrote: »
    Only 7 days thats short.. that'd be 21 event tickets.
    Midyear Mayhem gave 56, take 4 off because it got extended by 1 day cause maintenance so 52.
    :#

@Keledus Yes, some events give more tickets - but only if they are meant to be a "double" event, i.e. count as two of the quarter's four events instead of just a single/regular event. Due to the Greymoor launch (and probably also Covid), we only had two events instead of the usual four for the second quarter of 2020. Midyear Mayhem was one of them. The Summerset event MIGHT give more tickets - but it depends a lot on what ZoS is planning in terms of other events over the summer.
  • AmaltheaWinter
    rumple9 wrote: »
    More ugly indriks and nothing to spend tickets on.

There will be housing items made available for purchase during this event. I'm not sure if they will be tradeable or bound (I got this image from YouTuber Tianlein), but they're at least useful for your own personal use, if you like the altmer style of furniture.

5ITrtC6.jpg
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just need a feather on one NA account and both EU accounts so I have (again) the nascent indrik. No interest in the moss-whatever one.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two more I drinks coming. Red and cursed after this. So buckle up.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    There are two more I drinks coming. Red and cursed after this. So buckle up.

"Indriks", possibly? Meh... the enthusiasm has waned, on my part anyway. Time for Zos to think of a new event reward please, not just new skins for a drunken mount that sounds like a squeaky toy and leans the wrong way on any sort of sloped ground...
  • Sargesgaming
    Sargesgaming
    ✭✭✭
    A Cursed Indrik...now this may be my cup of tea
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the green one (I know, practically, it will be the same as the rest). I’d like to have it but I have no feathers and the idea of spending 80 tickets to get it is deeply upsetting. I would always rather have furniture and styles than an indrik.

Is it possible to apply a set of berries to an already evolved indrik?
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    I like the green one (I know, practically, it will be the same as the rest). I’d like to have it but I have no feathers and the idea of spending 80 tickets to get it is deeply upsetting. I would always rather have furniture and styles than an indrik.

Is it possible to apply a set of berries to an already evolved indrik?

Nope, but you can get berries now and let them sit in collectibles as long as you need to get feathers
  • Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • The boss and delve daily repeatable quests unlock more or less immediately when you reach Alinor (there is an "adventurers wanted" microquest that you can pickup there or in Shimmerene). However, the Geyser daily repeatable quest requires completing a quest that starts up near the palace (not Rigurt!), and takes you through the Karnwasten public dungeon, then back to the beach east of Alinor.

Can you tell me where to pick up the Geyser daily quests? I can only find Battlereeve Tanerline at the Queen's Palace after I've completed the first three Main Quest stories - So from 'Queen's Decree' through to 'Buried Memories'? I made a post about it because I think it's a shame for people who haven't reached Summerset in the game's main story line, as it's pretty spoilery about Morrowind and Clockwork City. It would be lovely if they could unlink Tanerline's daily from the main quest in some way, so newer players can fully take part in the event without having to jump into the narrative in a jarring spot.

If you can pick it up before finishing these three, I'd be over the moon.
    Edited by Magenpie on July 13, 2020 9:22AM
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It saddens me that inferior races will crawl their way on our glorious island. I begged our Queen to shut down the borders again but she wouldn't listen to me. Alas, the Summerset celebration will inevitably occur at the expense of the aldmeri culture :'(
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magenpie wrote: »
    • The boss and delve daily repeatable quests unlock more or less immediately when you reach Alinor (there is an "adventurers wanted" microquest that you can pickup there or in Shimmerene). However, the Geyser daily repeatable quest requires completing a quest that starts up near the palace (not Rigurt!), and takes you through the Karnwasten public dungeon, then back to the beach east of Alinor.

Can you tell me where to pick up the Geyser daily quests? I can only find Battlereeve Tanerline at the Queen's Palace after I've completed the first three Main Quest stories - So from 'Queen's Decree' through to 'Buried Memories'? I made a post about it because I think it's a shame for people who haven't reached Summerset in the game's main story line, as it's pretty spoilery about Morrowind and Clockwork City. It would be lovely if they could unlink Tanerline's daily from the main quest in some way, so newer players can fully take part in the event without having to jump into the narrative in a jarring spot.

If you can pick it up before finishing these three, I'd be over the moon.

Tbh if you’re worried about doing questlines in the correct sequence but you haven’t yet got to Morrowind or Clockwork City, you’re somewhat late to the party. And if you’re in Summerset at all you’ve kind of spoilt the surprise.

And it’s not as if the tiny elements of foreshadowing in both (however cool they are) are exactly huge parts of each zone’s questlines. They’re more like minuscule, but fun Easter eggs.

I couldn’t swear to it, because I had done the various Summerset quests, but you can get pointed to Battlereeve Tenerline through chance encounters with soldiers on the roads of Summerset, but even then you’ll probably have to go to the public dungeon..

Alternatively, you could group up with someone else and they might be able to share the quest.
  • Magenpie
    Magenpie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »

Tbh if you’re worried about doing questlines in the correct sequence but you haven’t yet got to Morrowind or Clockwork City, you’re somewhat late to the party. And if you’re in Summerset at all you’ve kind of spoilt the surprise.

And it’s not as if the tiny elements of foreshadowing in both (however cool they are) are exactly huge parts of each zone’s questlines. They’re more like minuscule, but fun Easter eggs.

I couldn’t swear to it, because I had done the various Summerset quests, but you can get pointed to Battlereeve Tenerline through chance encounters with soldiers on the roads of Summerset, but even then you’ll probably have to go to the public dungeon..

Alternatively, you could group up with someone else and they might be able to share the quest.

Hey there - but that's kind of my point. There are new players arriving in the game all the time (plus I like playing the whole thing through on a new character occasionally) and it seems churlish to screw up the narrative for them. It's not like I'm asking for a major change in the storyline, only that a breadcrumb (or something) is added so people can jump into the event without needing to break up the thread. Not sure what your objection is?

But I'll have a look out for the soldiers! This sounds exactly the thing I'm after.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doey anything drop transmute crystals?
  • InAMinute
    InAMinute
    ✭✭
    The Summerset Celebration is likely to be a week-long event, starting on Thursday, July 30. Most events start on a Thursday, and most events give just over 20 event tickets. The Queen's-Eye Spymaster costume will be on sale from July 30 to August 4, giving a hint as to the possible event dates, although an earlier start on July 23 is certainly possible, as is a 10-day duration.

I'm not sure why you are giving it a week for the event, looking back at my records (and I do have extensive records :smile: ) nearly all 'normal' events have lasted 12 or 13 days (from the Thursday to the Monday or Tuesday of the week after next) for 12 or 13 days. I think this is so we get 2 weekends for those with little play time to get some fun.

As a specific example, the Murkmire event ran from the 20 February to the 3 March this year for 39 tickets. I can also look back at the Orsinium event of last year that ran from the 8 to 19 August for 12 days and 24 tickets.

You could be right for 7 days, 10 is unlikely as it would end on a weekend, but I would favour 12 or 13 days.

P.S. I hope it's 13 days, I need me some more tickets :smile:
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doey anything drop transmute crystals?
    Previous event did :)
    If you was smart you ran all your alts up to reward level 1 on an 30 day campain for an 50 crystal geode in addition to the one reward for the worthy. Has so many now I transmute to nirnhomed and deconstruct weapon.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.