The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sergeant's Mail Mace & Necklace Drop Rate Bug

Zaximus
Zaximus
So i have been grinding for Sergeant maces and necklace on Wayrest Sewers 1 and 2 for 4 days now and still nothing i mean how hard is it to get this mace it shouldnt take 4 days to get 1 mace or necklace so i think this set is bugged with the drop rate...This really is blocking my progression and i really feel burned out...
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Install a mod that show drops of other players. Then you can ask if they want to give it away. Most people are ok with it but there may be few maniacs that scream you for this.
  • Zaximus
    Zaximus
    I have that add on already and ive checked over and over again not even the group got it its been 5 days now and still nothing ive been on veteran normal over and over again nothing its almost as if its the rarest items ever...
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I ran CoA about 500 times over the course of months before I got a BSW staff.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Zaximus
    Zaximus
    Danksta wrote: »
    I ran CoA about 500 times over the course of months before I got a BSW staff.

They shouldnt make it this hard to get item sets when they nerf sets all the time they are burning people out...
  • WySoSirius
    WySoSirius
    ✭✭✭✭
    i run WR whenever there is daily undaunte d, and am yet to get any 1 hander , only 1 handers i see dropping are from the toothrow set , and i have done it as long if not longer , the rarity is stupidly low , and with "sticker book" coming next patch i only hope it raises the rarity so we can actually complete the sergeants mail