The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

HELLO BOYS! IM BAAAAAAACCCKKKK

gamerguy757
gamerguy757
✭✭✭✭✭
So after serious consideration it’s official.
I have cleared out my drives and got my add ons. Time to experience this again.

With ESO+ can you do a monthly installment and then change it to paying a full year later?

If anyone would like to find me in game, I’m an experienced ESO player and would love a patient guild to help me rebuild my toons.
  • SolidusPrime
    SolidusPrime
    ✭✭✭✭

With ESO+ can you do a monthly installment and then change it to paying a full year later?

If anyone would like to find me in game, I’m an experienced ESO player and would love a patient guild to help me rebuild my toons.

Welcome back! :)

There is a guild finder in-game now that should help you get up and going. There is also a guild recruitment section in the forums that is really great for finding other people.

I believe you can sign up for 6 months at a time, but not a year. Please don't quote me on that.
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good for you! Great timing by the way👍
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea who you are but welcome back either way
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Welcome back! :)

There is a guild finder in-game now that should help you get up and going. There is also a guild recruitment section in the forums that is really great for finding other people.

I believe you can sign up for 6 months at a time, but not a year. Please don't quote me on that.

There is a year-long membership, at least for PC
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea who you are but welcome back either way

I'd say the same but I'm a girl.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    randy-quaid-independence-day.gif