The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

account ban, guild fate, ticket 200704-002978

BlackManYolo
BlackManYolo
Soul Shriven
Hello. For a very long time I can not get an answer to my request 200704-002978 from technical support. On June 30, a permanent ban flew to me and a number of my friends.
I am the head of a trading guild and just a good, friendly community. It so happened that only I had full privileges, on the main account and the guild is experiencing a number of inconveniences at the moment. Tell me, is it really possible to ask for technical support to transfer the guild either to my new account or to the account of the deputy head so that the society that we have been creating for years does not break up, but continues to exist?
Thank you in advance for your response.
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    If your account was banned I'm guessing it's for good reason, should you really be allowed to just "continue on" with a new account???
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BlackManYolo

We've sent you an update on your current ticket via private message.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • BlackManYolo
    BlackManYolo
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

Yes thanks a lot. I wanted to ask you if there was such a practice at all that the guild goes to the next position (deputy guild), in the case of a ban from the head of the guild?