The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Accidentally left Guild I created. 200705-009600

HomelessKoala
HomelessKoala
✭✭
As the Title explains last night I accidentally left the guild I have worked incredibly hard to create this year and I am FREAKING OUT :( the Crown has now been passed onto one of my officers who hasn’t been online in 30+ days and i’ve been unable to reach them, usually I double tap A (gamepad) to enter the guild and enter straight into the roster however last night for some reason when I entered the guild menu it scrolled to the bottom and I instantly exited the guild without any “are you sure” or anything else. I’m actually devastated I have poured every bit of gold and time I have had in the last 6 months building this guild to what it is today (400+ members) and now I’m unable to do anything at all :( i’ve Submitted a ticket however I was hoping a post in here with the right people tagged may yield a fast response, apologies in advance for the tags guys I’m just stressing out of my brains and I have no idea what to do :(
Ticket: 200705-009600
@ZOS_GregoryV @ZOS_BillE
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    This was what I received in reply to my ticket, I’ve obviously replied back letting them know that it’s not resolved.0snj4lqma580.jpeg
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    WOW just got another reply and this one really goes to show you how great the guys you have working in support really are! Absolutely despicable to outright lie to players like this, he is saying there is nothing which can be done when on MULTIPLE forum posts the exact same issue has been fixed By zos AND it even says it’s fixable on the ESO Website!!!!! How ridiculous is this?!?!? If I don’t have my issue resolved within 2 weeks myself and many of my guild members will be leaving the game permanently to play the new VR games coming out because this is disgusting.a2ohjipdakya.jpeg
    3cl4cl2tpkrf.jpeg
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_AntonioP @ZOS_KaiSchober
    @ZOS_GregoryV
    This is actually disgusting, I cannot believe a member of staff would be out there lying to players like this, please tell me one of you can actually help me out here?

Aussie Dragon Slayers
    PC/NA
    Original leader: @HomelessKoala
    Current leader @DecemberStorm7 innactive for 34 days)
    Please swap it back to myself or if unable to do this please swap to another officer who is active so that they may fix it please
    Edited by HomelessKoala on July 7, 2020 5:29AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @HomelessKoala

Please check your inbox as I've sent you a PM to follow-up about your response from our support team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • HomelessKoala
    HomelessKoala
    ✭✭
    UPDATE: This issue was fixed by one of my officers who was still very active opening an identical ticket to what I did and they gave the crown to him straight away overnight and he passed it on to me this morning apparently I didn’t meet the criteria for crown change.
    A huge thanks goes out to the moderators who reached out to me here you guys are the real mvp’s! Thank you!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for letting us know that a guild member was able to help out and get the issue resolved. With the problem solved, we are going to close this thread going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.