Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PUG Dungeon - AoE DPS build

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭
DK DPS - looking for the MAX AOE DPS possible
PUG Dungeons (including vet DLC) and maybe PUG Craglorn Trials.
I've got lots of different sets to mix and max, but no arena weapons or mythic items.
Which combo would provide the highest possible AoE DPS (and why)?
Slimecraw + Lokke + Azureblight ?
Slimecraw + Deadly Strikes + Lokke?
Slimecraw + Deadly Strikes + Venomous Smite?
Other combo?

PTS experimenting has not been conclusive for me, so asking for input.
My LA weaving/cancelling is not very good (max DPS ever 40k in vAA- static fights).

What do you think?

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's pointless to try and min/max for pugs
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I thought a lot of people would have ideas or are already running AoE builds.
    Guess I'm the only one...
    Edited by TankHealz2015 on July 6, 2020 7:34PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I thought a lot of people would have ideas or are already running AoE builds.
    Guess I'm the only one...

Because solid builds are not AoE specific. Dungeons and trials have bosses where single target is required.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Run the MagDK Elf Bane setup. Most of the Mag DK's DOT attacks are AoEs. Elf Bane extends the time on a lot of them, including Grothdarr. Basically its Elf Bane + False God's + Grothdarr. I put all my DOTs on the back bar, then beat the heck out of the targets on my front bar with my spammable. You have to rework it a little if you are running the VMA staff, but since you are looking to pug, you don't need to.