The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WHERES MY CHAURUS MOUNT ZOS?

Katboy333
Katboy333
✭✭
I was ready to buy it when Greymoor came out and its still not in the Crown Store, Im waiting. o:)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serious Version:
    fb2ca16ecd2ee2648712ecfc1b3ae7bd7174c98d3c1637960780a6929e9a4ce8_1.jpg

Less than serious version:
    4899950-1414518199.jpg
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Serious Version:
    fb2ca16ecd2ee2648712ecfc1b3ae7bd7174c98d3c1637960780a6929e9a4ce8_1.jpg

Less than serious version:
    4899950-1414518199.jpg

Why is the serious version the one with the ifunny watermark?
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Katboy333
    Katboy333
    ✭✭

Now Im confused too.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katboy333 wrote: »

Now Im confused too.

Because that was the site where I found the picture. Nothing more complicated than that - a ground-based Chaurus Reaper is much more serious suggestion for a mount than a flying one.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We absolutely need a Chaurus Reaper mount. That could be really fun tbh!

Also a large sized Chaurus pet (so many tiny pets, I love the larger wolf we got in the expansion).
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah we need slightly bigger pets instead of being so smol.
  • Katboy333
    Katboy333
    ✭✭
    We absolutely need a Chaurus Reaper mount. That could be really fun tbh!

Also a large sized Chaurus pet (so many tiny pets, I love the larger wolf we got in the expansion).

So true theres not many big pets.
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add me to the list of people waiting. :)
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well too bad because you got a goat! yeah..because that's what everyone wants...
    PC EU
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well too bad because you got a goat! yeah..because that's what everyone wants...

I'm reasonably certain that more people want a cute goat than want an ugly bug monster.

I mean, I want a battle goat too.
    52aec-the-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies-teaser-trailer-screencaps-the-hobbit-37380576-1366-564.png
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to get that ram mount cause I like it, but yeah I want the bug mount also. Waiting with crowns to spend ZOS.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Silaf
    Silaf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, we absolutely need one! Maybe to replace the indrik mounts.
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to get that ram mount cause I like it, but yeah I want the bug mount also. Waiting with crowns to spend ZOS.

I'm all in for Wamsu first then Charus.
  • musicnut23
    musicnut23
    Soul Shriven

I'm reasonably certain that more people want a cute goat than want an ugly bug monster.

52aec-the-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies-teaser-trailer-screencaps-the-hobbit-37380576-1366-564.png

I like this idea :smiley: , as my main's name is EvilGoate.
  • Jthomas56
    Jthomas56
    ✭✭✭
    Be careful what you ask for... the last time people begged for a mount was when we all wanted an Indrik....
  • Katboy333
    Katboy333
    ✭✭
    You did not just say that, they arent ugly they are cute in their own way!
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what more people use horses so never add in anything but horses? Choice is the spice of life. Personally the more unique and unusual a mount the more interested I am in it. I would take Wamsu, Stilt Strider, and Charus all over a ram or goat or anything like that.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chaurus should be a group mount ;) Concerning silt striders: I'm not sure if it would look strange as a small mount? Would you sit in it? On it? Wouldn't it be huge because of the long legs?
    @Syldras | PC | EU
    The forceful expression of will gives true honor to the Ancestors.
    Sarayn Andrethi, Telvanni mage (Main)
    Darvasa Andrethi, his "I'm NOT a Necromancer!" sister
    Malacar Sunavarlas, Altmer Ayleid vampire
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Syldras wrote: »
    Chaurus should be a group mount ;) Concerning silt striders: I'm not sure if it would look strange as a small mount? Would you sit in it? On it? Wouldn't it be huge because of the long legs?

A shorter stilt strider species.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it look out of proportion? They have their long legs for a reason.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Katboy333
    Katboy333
    ✭✭

Group mounts would be interesting. I always wanted them to add a marathon kind of mode or dungeons. Really big dungeon that could take like an hour minimum to beat. The further you go the more rewards you get per boss and huge rewards on last boss. Once the group wipe its over kinda thing. But Iv been playing this game since 2014 so I highly doubt it will ever happen...
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it look out of proportion? They have their long legs for a reason.

There is a small stilt strider already in one of the Ashland camps. Looks good to me.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aptonoth wrote: »
    There is a small stilt strider already in one of the Ashland camps. Looks good to me.

Yes, I know those. They're called Silt Hoppers. The proportions are okay (if the legs were even shorter, it would look strange, though, I think), but they are still very tall. If you rode them, you would probably have problems with archways and other types of architecture being too low to pass through.
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I know those. They're called Silt Hoppers. The proportions are okay (if the legs were even shorter, it would look strange, though, I think), but they are still very tall. If you rode them, you would probably have problems with archways and other types of architecture being too low to pass through.

A bit of clipping is fine if I get to ride one lol. I want my stilt hoppers.
  • Syldras
    Syldras
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit of clipping is fine if I get to ride one lol. I want my stilt hoppers.

I like them, too (already loved the big ones in TES3 Morrowind), but I'm still not really sure about that ;) I mean, ZOS could put one in the crown store... If the preview looks fine, I'd also probably buy one. If not as a mount... maybe as "furniture"? I mean "house guest", so it can walk in my garden at Ebonheart castle ;)
    @Syldras | PC | EU
  • XoXJulietteXoX
    XoXJulietteXoX
    ✭✭✭
    What's funny is the Shadow-cave senche looks like the chaurus egg...