The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvE PC NA Guild: Vitality Depleted

Leowowowowo
Leowowowowo
Soul Shriven
Hello warriors of Tamriel!

Vitality Depleted is a relatively new PvE PC NA guild formed by many highly experienced and accomplished players, and we're looking to recruit new and experienced players alike for all PvE content. From world bosses and delves, to hardmode Kyne's Aegis, we're here to help you gather gear, garner skills, and gain achievements. We have experienced members for all roles, so if you're not sure you're ready for the end-game yet, let us help you out! We currently run a few trials a week, but as we grow, there will be an increased number of open runs.

While we have an in-game guild, we primarily use Discord to assemble events and assist players. If any of this interests you, or you have further questions, feel free to reach out to me in-game @Leowowowowo (That's 4 wo's :blush:)
Edited by Leowowowowo on June 25, 2020 6:05PM
Vitality Depleted.
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I am interested in the guild. I a returning player
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I have been with these guys for a while now. Exstremely knowledgable and willing to help out my noob-ass as I try to relearn this game. They are a goofy bunch, and we have blast just haning out in channel. Come join us for a chill atmosphere.

They want to grow in quality numbers to soon run trials within guild. If you have any questions, please just ask.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • carnage46
    carnage46
    Hi I'm looking for trials guilds. What's discord link?

Carnage46#1815