The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Collections - Fragments

Floofysaur
Floofysaur
Soul Shriven
So, I don't know how to really ask this and if it's something I'm stuck with forever, then I can explain I never could be up to date with having fragments and not able to completely fulfill them to have a complete set. :neutral:

However, some of these conditions relate to former indrik berries that I've once been investing into and then not able to get the set for the Indrik mounts
And I was really into the Onyx and pure white one, but I was on a 5-month hiatus and couldn't participate and now forever stuck with them berries. I was wondering if there were a way to remove all of them, as I'm most likely concerned that, the indrik evolutions were exclusive and won't return. I just don't like scrolling through the fragments area and just seeing them sitting there 1/4-2/4 complete, staring back at me, because I never continued.

And now, I just don't think I can finish for the Icebreath indrik mount that I actually adore!(but lost track of weeks, oops) and see that there's the two berries listed and I don't know when that mount will be gone. I appreciate whatever help there is, even if removing the items won't give me a partial credit in event tickets(that may be asking for too much, Idk)
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has hinted at a return of the Indrik berries, @Floofysaur ... but exactly how and (more importantly) when is anyone's guess.

So, keep the berries that you have. There isn't a way to delete them out of your Collections anyway.

Unfortunately, this is the last event for the Icebreath berries.

However, the next event will start a new 4-event chase for the Mossheart Indrik. The Mossheart is similar to the Dawnwood Indrik ... except the color is a deeper green and it has red ears.

It is possible to purchase extra tickets with crowns and complete the current Indrik offering. But, that can get expensive in a hurry.