The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Psijic Order - Time Breaches ...

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi 👋🏻 everyone

Small question.
I am doing the time breaches in the psijic order however i was wondering ... are these actually linked to time ?

I have done the first 4 quests already and now have done the first part of the shattered staff.

Is this with time because i never seen any clock or stopwatch ...
The strange part is that everyone mentions that you should use rapid manoevre and jailbreaker and ... to speed up ! However it seems to be without time limit as i was able to close everything down very easily!

If it is actually with time ... where can i then find the clock timing this ?

Thank you
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There is no timer. The reason people use speed buffs is because many find this quest to be tedious, especially if they've done it many times already for different characters.
  • eMKa8
    eMKa8
    ✭✭✭
    Are you 100% sure ?
    People tend to say they sometimes miss the portal rift due to time ...?

So strange the
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, 100% sure.

No timer.