The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Social ban in eso on xbox?

Toxien
Toxien
✭✭
1: I am clearly social banned. I can't use text chat. Guildtraders. Trading. Guildbank. Or send messages. I can recieve them though.
2: I got no messages telling me why I got the ban or how long it will last.
3: Attempted to contact ESO multiple times now and not getting through to even an automated reply.
4: Can't figure out where the best place to contact them is. I have gotten links to like recovering my account through forums if I was suspended. But I am not. There are no places in support that fits with getting help about this.
5: I send messages through the game it self and also attempted through the UI bug support channel on website.
6: Says one of my tickets are under review but has been so for almost two days now with no reply.

I. Am. Frustrated. I hope no one jugdes me for that. I got no clue at all what I did to earn this social ban. I attented a roleplay party in grathwood throne room where I hung out in character a bit and then left. But I see no reason why any of my actions at this party would cause me to get a whole social ban.
It is driving me insane that I got no idea when it is ending either. And no one is telling me anything.

So please. Is there anymore I can do? Is there any place that is the right place to contact? How long is a social ban usually?
I have been banned since saturday.
Hope some one has just anything to guide me in this..
Edited by Toxien on July 2, 2020 9:23PM
  • Rikakiah
    Rikakiah
    ✭✭✭
    Hadn't checked anything else, but I didn't have a text chat option, and voice chat said it was unavailable. A simple re-log didn't work, but completely quitting the game and restarting it seems to have fixed it.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @Toxien could you provide your ticket number so that we can look into its status for you?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Toxien
    Toxien
    ✭✭
    Hey there @Toxien could you provide your ticket number so that we can look into its status for you?

One of the tickets is 200630-007993 (I believe is the one under review)
    And the other is: 200701-005097.
    Thank you for your help.

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks for providing your ticket number, we can confirm that ticket #200630-007993 is in the right place and a support agent will reach out as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on July 3, 2020 2:19PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Toxien
    Toxien
    ✭✭
    Thanks for providing your ticket number, we can confirm that ticket #200630-007993 is in the right place and a support agent will reach out as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.

Thank you. I will await then. Thanks for taking the time to look into it. Is frustrating when you hear nothing and don't know what you are doing.