The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Update weird warden build

ascan7
ascan7
✭✭✭
Logged back after many months and idk what i was doing with character.
Argonian magicka warden with Shadowrend, Necropotence and Innate Axiom
I remember him being and half-healer half-DPS that i played in PvP with a friend of mine. The build was fun to play, but i guess today is really outclassed. Especially the Innate Axiom set.
Can someone suggest me a similar build with better sets?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you still going to keep the same role and do off-heals in PvP, @ascan7?
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i think so. The plan is to keep Shadowrend and Necropotence too if possible.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »
    Yeah i think so. The plan is to keep Shadowrend and Necropotence too if possible.

Shadowrend has undergone some changes to make it more of a tank-centric set instead of a DPS support set ... so I don't recommend using it for your role.

If you still want a summons as a monster set, then either Maw of the Infernal (damage) or Engine Guardian (sustain) should synergize with your setup.

The other 5-piece could also either be damage or sustain: New Moon Acolyte (damage), Bright-Throat's Boast (sustain), Stuhn's Favor (damage), or Amber Plasm (sustain) all might help the void left open by discarding Axiom.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    Now i remember why i was using Axiom!
    This build was made when 2-h and staff weapons still counted as 1 set piece. I used Axiom with a (almost) all class skill dual wield offensive bar and sword&shield defensive bar to still have spell power and 5-5-2 set pieces as a magicka character!

I guess this concept now is completely scrapped and a magicka hybrid DPS/healer can easily get better sets. So i'll need to change sets and also weapons.