Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need a Nature/Primal Class! Or bring back Warder?

robertbmilesb14_ESO
I think ESO needs a nature/primal class to fill that niche for those of us who like the Druid/Nature aspect of the fantasy world. Also, the Argonians, Khajiit, Bosmer, and Orcs need this "primal" magicka focus to be represented I think.

I could develope the skills lines but I would see them like this:

Toxins:
Uses Powders, Poisons, herbs, etc for Damage mostly buffs with some CC. Something like:
Blow Dart: poisons the enemy; morphs to more damage or disorients.
Powder Bag: Throws a bag that slows an area of mobs by 70% minor damage; morphs into more damage or adds a disorient
---- Pill: Self Health Regen, morphs to Haste or +WDmg

Communing:
Communes with the natural world asking the spirits/nature for help. Mostly CC and some buffs.
Warp World: root an area morphs to root and snare or damage.

Calling:
Evokes the natural world to act. Damage focus and ranged.
Primal Blast: The magic attack from the Elf we see in the videos

Color the class abilities green, I've seen the graphics are "in". Other's opinions?
Edited by robertbmilesb14_ESO on April 20, 2014 3:06PM
  • Sleepydan
    Sleepydan
    ✭✭✭
    Ild rather not. The idea is pretty far off the reservation, in respect to every other past elder scrolls game.

Not to say I dislike theming a character this way, or any of your suggestions for supporting that theme.

It's just that every races mages, are well mages. It's not that simple, in that there are cultural implications that go beyond what a mage means to each respective culture, but they are all using the same magic.
  • robertbmilesb14_ESO
    I understand all of that. I would just like to play an Argonian Mud Witch (see Ebonheart Pact Argonian casters) or even the "Druid/Primal" like char you encounter in the AD Khen Island.

ATM I'm a NB Argonian Caster, it works but I'd love to use the green magicka graphics they use :).
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT TO BE A NECROMANCER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Omniphonic
    Omniphonic
    ✭✭
    -take the totem and lead the carrots to freedom-