The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP June 2020

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
CdZbGEe.png

This is possible on a 32k spell resist and 4k crit resist templar

Not counting the % protections
Edited by Skander on June 22, 2020 4:33PM
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, my Magpkar may run 19-26k penetration and 5k spell damage 4k+ jabs and drop all that with 40% crit rate.

But then I'm also hella squishy.

Unless I run Molag Kena, Clever Alchenist, and Pariah, then I get the chance to pull that damage off with very little to low sustain, high stats and average tankiness.

But that's a dope ass light attack. Solar Barrage and one of the Unwever sets were prolly in play. IDK.
    Edited by soniku4ikblis on June 22, 2020 4:55PM
    __._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you get your stones back ... ?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You running any crit resist? This makes me think either they are using Malacath or getting big crits.
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biting Jabs/Puncturing Sweeps has been overpowered for a long time, especially with Burning Light procs being taken into account. In no-CP it's not at all uncommon to see >= 6k damage on a full Biting Jabs channel (Sweeps is usually a little lower, due largely to itemization I guess), along with 1.5k - 3k'ish on an accompanying Burning Light proc. Compared to other spammables, especially Magicka-based ones, that's simply ludicrous. But hey, at least my "burst" heal does like 3k - 3.5k non-crit in no-CP.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol it's possible to do more on other classes.

Bal and any solo build while you're hiting a bad player without buffs gets any class these results.

Add in the stupid ways to bump spell dmg up so easily now and who ever gets the jump wins. You should see what i can hit with blast bones using the same methods.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only class I hate fighting more then stamcro is a stamplar hhhhh
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »
    CdZbGEe.png

This is fake. I have been playing PVP for over 4 years now, and I have never seen a 10k recap on sweeps, or almost 5K light attack. Also, the light attack was done with a fire stafff, which doesn't increase sweeps damage. This is staged! you good sir were naked to try to make a point, nerf Templars.
  • Saubon
    Saubon
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it was balorgh/imperial physique/stuhn agains low resist/crit resist
    EDIT: wasn't it staged with thrassians agains naked target?

Only class I hate fighting more then stamcro is a stamplar hhhhh

There was a fire staff LA in recap
    Edited by Saubon on June 23, 2020 5:33AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blame all the gear that carries these days:

Balrogh, stragglers, kena, etc. -- wait until people realize they can run a lot of damage reduction and still two shot players + stop them from countering it with defiles.
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

Balrogh, stragglers, kena, etc. -- wait until people realize they can run a lot of damage reduction and still two shot players + stop them from countering it with defiles.

Shhhhh.

Don't talk about the secrets of the Wizarding World to the muggles, Harry.

And for Hagrid's sake, we do not speak about Major Defile!
    __._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

The biggest carry set atm in my opinion is that stupid Venomous Smite set so much free AoE damage that follows the player around :unamused: It should be a ground AoE then it would be fine, its just pure cheese atm so many stam chars running it.
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Abyssmol wrote: »
    Skander wrote: »
    CdZbGEe.png

This is fake. I have been playing PVP for over 4 years now, and I have never seen a 10k recap on sweeps, or almost 5K light attack. Also, the light attack was done with a fire stafff, which doesn't increase sweeps damage. This is staged! you good sir were naked to try to make a point, nerf Templars.

Skander is actually magplar main.
    I guess you have run into magsorcs with stranglers in ic popping 10k curses on 30k plus spell resist full impen build.
    I'm surprised to see it on magplar though, much riskier to run than on sorc.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could be also malacath + balorgh. With mala high crit resistance is irrelevant, balorgh fully stacked gives *** of penetration and nice spell dmg
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jabs are ok, burning light passive is awfull. it makes skills do deal up to twice the initial dmg (jabs with two procs, javelin with one, crescent..) and helps a lot to desync ppl =)

still you've got tons of hp or healing to take so much dmg, i would be dead long before the 4th line (if you include all light hits not listed ^^)