Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bastion sanguinaris not available at launch?

Cameron991
Cameron991
✭✭✭✭
I was reading patch notes and it was not apart of the patch notes, we don’t get this beautiful house at launch?! And if not any idea when it will be available? Bc hopefully it’s not like November bc that would be a shame
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know but it seems pretty normal, I think with Elsweyr it took a while before Jode's Embrace was available and Potentate's Retreat. I'm guessing in the next couple of months. Possibly next month if lucky. But who knows?
    Edited by TheImperfect on May 26, 2020 5:25PM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Houses intended for the Crown Store (or special promotions like Grand Psijic Villa) are never announced with the release of the patch. There is no guarantee Bastion Sanguinaris will be available within the next few months, it could take much longer (like Jode's Embrace, which took almost half a year from its PTS to its Crown Store sale). Though I'd guess they are ideally planning on releasing it in Q2 or Q3.

The best thing you can do is keep an eye on the monthly Crown Store showcase articles posted on the website.
    They do announce upcoming new houses for that month there. :smile:
    Edited by bluebird on May 26, 2020 7:23PM
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Houses intended for the Crown Store (or special promotions like Grand Psijic Villa) are never announced with the release of the patch. There is no guarantee Bastion Sanguinaris will be available within the next few months, it could take much longer (like Jode's Embrace, which took almost half a year from its PTS to its Crown Store sale). Though I'd guess they are ideally planning on releasing it in Q2 or Q3.

The best thing you can do is keep an eye on the monthly Crown Store showcase articles posted on the website.
    They do announce upcoming new houses for that month there. :smile:

Dang that’s upsetting... I was really ready to decorate that as soon as the release happened
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im glad i dont have the crown right now :D
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    im glad i dont have the crown right now :D

Hahahaha I have 36k stocked up for the house and other stuff 😂
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel you, the house was what I was most excited about. :( I hope they don't make us wait months.
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bet is June crown store. Mid to late June, after consoles get Greymoor.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless it's still broken like it was in the PTS and they haven't been able to fix it yet. Like Jode's Embrace was.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much for my June bet. LOL
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much for my June bet. LOL

Yeah Ik that’s too bad :( hopefully at least july
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rooms themselves are beautiful. But the layout? It's a nightmare. I keep wondering if the folks responsible for designing housing have EVER even looked at a blueprint, floorplan, or any sort of layout at all of any sort of castle, manor, villa, or just plain old modern house even. Seriously, it's completely nonsensical and awful. As much as I like the style of the inside (the outside is pretty bleah) I can't imagine paying what we all know they're going to be asking for it in the state it's currently in. It's just... bad. And we all know they don't change houses substantially once they've released them to PTS no matter how much negative feedback they get. At best they might correct an actual problem that is brought to their attention. But criticisms of design are wholly ignored.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Atherakhia
    Atherakhia
    ✭✭✭✭
    For as little content this expansion had, the thing shouldn't even be a crown store item.
  • Adaarye
    Adaarye
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't purchased the crowns yet, but I was prepared to. :o

On the bright side, there is an expansion I want to buy in another housing game. I was going to put purchasing the expansion off to buy this home. I guess I don't have to do that now.

:) Patiently waits .....
  • Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    Scion_of_Yggdrasil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *applies melancholy personality and walks around ESO this way until it comes out*
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it but it's just too big. Can yall put another house in there with the same aesthetic but WAY smaller?
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not available in the July crown store.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cameron991
    Cameron991
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not available in the July crown store.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, quite sad :(
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it but it's just too big. Can yall put another house in there with the same aesthetic but WAY smaller?

Doesn't need to be smaller just needs extra doors/portals so you can skip entire roomsets and get to the rooms you actually want to use. They did it in Lunar Champion and Wraithhome no reason it couldn't happen here as well.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Doesn't need to be smaller just needs extra doors/portals so you can skip entire roomsets and get to the rooms you actually want to use. They did it in Lunar Champion and Wraithhome no reason it couldn't happen here as well.

You just gave me an idea. "Portals" as furnishings. They would be in linked pairs. You place them in different places in the same house and teleport back and forth between them. So many possibilities there.