The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bastion Sanguinaris?

SolidusPrime
SolidusPrime
✭✭✭✭
When do you think this will drop, and why do you think it hasn't been released yet?

I've been saving my crowns since it was previewed and they are burning a hole in my pocket. There is no way I am going to spend them until I see the price though.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe next month's crown showcase?
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its not out yet because they're saving it for the end of year DLC. I would expect to see it when they release the next dlc.
  • SolidusPrime
    SolidusPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oof. Ok.

Thanks for the input.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    Its not out yet because they're saving it for the end of year DLC. I would expect to see it when they release the next dlc.
    Pretty unlikely. It is extremely rare that a house takes that long to release.
    They usually release all houses from a Patch, during that specific Patch (a 3 month period).

A notable exception was Jode's Embrace which was added in Q2 with Elsweyr but released only in Q4 due to some issues with a T-shirt promotion. Since they're not planning anything like that for Bastion, it likely won't get delayed.

I'd expect Bastion to be released either in July or August. Greymoor and Proudspire were released in June on Consoles and Stadia, so they probably didn't want to dump Bastion on top of that too. It makes sense to space out new house releases rather than add everything in the first month and then have nothing for the rest of the Quarter.
  • PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not in July, we'll see in August.