The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Very noticable improvement in Cyrodil lag.

Selminus
Selminus
✭✭✭✭
I played for a few hours last night on a locked server and there was some huge fights where I had very, very little skill delay and no other issues. A far cry from the past. Thx.
  • Colinr1968
    Colinr1968
    ✭✭
    You sure you was playing eso ,me abs a friend left Burma to go to warden but only got part way due to the 15 load screens we had so there is no improvement at all my opinion worse with this event
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform do you play on OP? This is encouraging to hear.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed it was better last night, but it normally is straight after maintenance. It seems to deteriorate over time. Maybe its a build up of temporary files, I have no idea. It will be terrible again before long, unfortunately 😞
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 during midyear mayhem performance improves a little
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray Host PCNA was hit and miss for me lat night.
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    Just quit Gray Host on PC EU. Was absolutely unplayable. No ifs or maybes. Poor server hamster is too tired, unable to handle all those mean, mean players that just want to have a nice connection with it.
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance has been surprisingly good since the event started. Weird.
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's worse for me. I've had crashes, freezing, abilities not working and this is on PC US server
  • BRCOURTN
    BRCOURTN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have planted people in this audience!
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just reported the thread for spreading misinformation
    The performance is horrible.
    PC EU

• relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it was not good for me this evening at all. Pc EU ravenwatch.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy a lotto ticket
    Edited by Banana on July 1, 2020 1:27AM
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eh been health dsyncing more so than usual
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    U must be Zos staff
  • Crash427
    Crash427
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be willing to bet they lowered the pop can in Cyro again. Didn't fix it. It's too bad, this used to be such a great game.
    Edited by Crash427 on July 1, 2020 3:49AM
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selminus wrote: »
    I played for a few hours last night on a locked server and there was some huge fights where I had very, very little skill delay and no other issues. A far cry from the past. Thx.

cant really confirm that, it works okayish until early afternoon afterwards the performance goes to s* its not even worth it trying to bar switch etc.... you usually have to press a key 5 times to get one skil off and using more than 2 or 3 skills is pointless...at least for me
  • NinchiTV
    NinchiTV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happen in the beginning of the year too, mayhem brought pvp stability because of the increased campaigns. But once the event is over its going right back to the *** performance.
  • Bucky_13
    Bucky_13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of it might be less ball groups as you notice more performance issues when they appear in Cyro, both during MM and when it's not on.
    Might also be due to server improvements as this happened during the last MM as well, then it went back to being bad after it ended which I expect to happen this time as well.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only campaigns that don't have lag are the 7 day campaigns, because of low population.

Alliance locked and both Standard and Standard no-CP still have atrocious performance which got even worse after event started.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Considering mym is active, it isn't as laggy as I'd expect. Some big keep fights are terrible for sure, where you can't cast any skills.

But overall, it's better then previous mym.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    Considering mym is active, it isn't as laggy as I'd expect. Some big keep fights are terrible for sure, where you can't cast any skills.

But overall, it's better then previous mym.

probably...but the issue is that any improvement is pointless until it reaches a certain minimum level
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    They allocate more server infrastructure to PvP while the event is going on that’s why you see some performance improvements.
    When the event ends they will take it away again.
  • YstradClud
    YstradClud
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't notice much lag and its the first time I've been in there since launch playing from Australia on 350ms NA PC. I was surprised to see so many people still playing it to be honest.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My PS4's experience (both servers): lag is a bit less noticeable (but a lot more noticeable on fights including many players) but on the other hands there's a lot more random loading screens. There's still a delay in swapping bars and firing skills, ultimate included - which can be really annoying.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno, i just dced right when we were going to take keep. We were like 20 ppl total, and its not even primetime yet
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No locked campaign has has been functional since update 25, the so called “block changes” broke Cyro. Please stop spreading a false narrative.
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.