The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Improved graphics since last day...

bulcke10
bulcke10
✭✭✭
Have someone the same feeling that graphics are way better ?

Everything is more realistic and mounts. Skills. Skins looks way better than last week .....

I'm on Xbox eu server
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC so the graphics have always looked good on a PC able to run on decent settings, but I have recently thought that they've extended the drawing distance.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC we got new anti-aliasing - TAA. Previously we had only FXAA. Imho TAA looks better and performance is similar if not better, so maybe they switched it do "default" on consoles ?
  • Klad
    Klad
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iv'e noticed that some new filters are being used on the PC version, but I don't see how they can get much more out of the Home-brewed engine considering how low count the meshes are.
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only noticed changes in how the game looks from my reshaders
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only noticed changes in how the game looks from my reshaders

THIS! Shaders make or break this game. The color's are EXTREMELY bland without and don't get me started on how horrendous the games "max settings" sharpness and contrast are. Omega lol
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bulcke10 wrote: »
    Have someone the same feeling that graphics are way better ?

Everything is more realistic and mounts. Skills. Skins looks way better than last week .....

I'm on Xbox eu server

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/529868/fxaa-or-taa-cant-decide/p1

They added new AA, I guess it is implemented on the Xbox too.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On PC we got new anti-aliasing - TAA. Previously we had only FXAA. Imho TAA looks better and performance is similar if not better, so maybe they switched it do "default" on consoles ?

TAA makes characters look blurry, to me.

It's like soft focus.